Reviews for Foucault’s Pendulum
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved it!
AvoidingReality chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love it! I wish you would add more chapters...
George-n-His-Iz chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
hot, poignanat, AMAZING. I floved it! I don't even like Julian on the show and you made me lik this. more fics like this would be great
amazing07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Bless me, that was awesome! I love how it was playful, coy, blunt, and it had Brucas as the ultimate soulmates even though it was a Brulian fic. Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
BRUCAS123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw Tanya.

So I'm procrastinating writing. (I have an LP flashback written and not much else.) and I thought I'd come over and finally read your version of BJu. I absolutely loved it.

You know how I feel about all things this show so I won't go into my own minirant but ps, I love that you mentioned my mentioning Karen/Andy/ Brooke/Julian parallels. haha. And also, I adore you too. And have since the first time I read your writing. I hope you know me better now and still like me just as much :P

I just have to say that I think I'm really hormonal because this line:

because Lucas believes that Julian still has a chance to be loved by Brooke, a chance he himself wasted. Julian believes that because of Lucas, nobody will ever get that chance. But, at least they both love her and want her to be happy, more then anything. And unlike him, Lucas will never again be allowed to make sure of it,

literally made the tears start falling.

How sad it is for Lucas, and Brooke, that they'll never get the ending they both so desperately wanted.

I loved it in Julian's POV too.

Love,

Corey
julian bb chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
loves this story.

specially how they argued in the end and how you explained that both julian and lucas are jealous of each other.

totally agree with you on the whole karen/andy & brooke/julian thing. also agree that it is, no matter how you argue it, settling.

-j
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
amazing one shot!
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aww this is definitely one of my favorite brulian stories! It was so cute. Lol.
yaba chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Tanya! What a marvelous one shot! i loved it, especially because you kind of had the reader on a different path initially, I thought they'd been broken up already and especially with Peyton and Lucas giving their *sage* advice to him (gag me for that by the way lol) and all of the sudden they're making love and you turned it into this heartwarming, adorable thing and my heart just burst from the awesomeness of it all lol, because I know you don't particularly ship this pairing, but you so did them justice. Your writing style is so unique and rich with diction and wonderful and I completely agree with the Karen/Andy and Brulian comparison, although i think both of these men will treat their women completely right after they've been low on Scott love, I definitely agree and want to thank you for writing such a kickass story, you rock!

Yana
ipodder chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
oh my god, thank you thank you thank you! You're the best :)

this was everything i hoped it would be, seriously. I loved how you told the story from julian's pov, and i especially loved the bit about julian/luke, and how he realised they're both jealous with each other.

There were angsty, hot, cute-sy bits, i loved it. And i love the way it isn't completely resolved, yet it was, at the end.

I'll reply to your pm later today :)

niki
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
awe im a bl fan still too. but i love love love bruilian. like so much its ridiculous. andi loved this one shot. great job!
othfan326 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ah i love it! the right part angsty, the right part passionate, the right part cute right there at the end.

i really loved it.