Reviews for Masks
The Ending Sea chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love the story! I've bet you've gotten a lot of comments like those. It was sweet, and I liked how it played with Valentine and his idea behind Helena being bare-faced, instead of masked. I even liked the idea of how he was even grateful for his own mask. I also liked his regret at the end for getting what he had sort of wished for in the beginning. Continue Writing
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm afraid my review will be lacking in anything really helpful, but I liked it. I'm just starting to read MirrorMask fanfiction, so... this was a good first foray into the fandom.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow! This is a fantastic piece! You've opened up the world behind Valentine's mask and laid bare his inner workings beautifully. Hope to see more of your work! :)
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I only just found this and it's lovely! His fascination with her face moving is a really interesting part of the masks that just hadn't occurred to me before, and you made it really interesting. The tie in with his guilt was great too! (Also, I cracked up on the line "Who ever heard of important men dying?") Thank you!
Brobdingnagian Pseudonym chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I LOVE IT! so beautiful... sniff sniff
Commander Alice Shepard chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
very nice write. It's nice to see how people write the musings of Valentine,and you did extremely well :)
dakota423 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is a really good little drabble. You put the reader into Valentine's mind nicely and the way you ended it was superb. Good examination.
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww, so sweet. I'd never considered how Valentine might have felt during that scene. Really cool! _
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I haven't watched this movie in a long time, but something compelled me to check out this section again, and I found this! BEAUTIFUL piece of work; I really feel like this is what Neil Gaiman was trying to show us. Absolutely splendid! I love this! Adding to my favorites!