Reviews for Of Guilt and Decisions
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Great job.
Debby-1957 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
This is very well done. And it’s your first. Wow! Besides being very well written, I liked the whole idea of it. It seems possible, and true to the character of Alice. I never like it when she is portrayed as a ditzy type who only cares about fashion and shopping. She has a lot of depth and your story showed that. Thank you!
NicoleTwilight chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
That was wonderful - I loved it. That is actually always been a time frame I was interested in - Bella was asleep for so long, and I always wondered what Edward went through in that time. I'm sure he spent all those hours agonizing over everything that had happened, and I like the idea that he still might have considered leaving her - I'm sure he must have.

I loved the conversation between Edward and Alice, and that she let him know how much he had hurt her as well as Bella. I liked Jasper and Alice, and also when she talked about Emmett in the first chapter.

Yes, yes do all the points of view!

Great job!
EMILY93 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Well my eye make-up is indefinitely ruined after reading this.

The intensity of this story is incredibly powerful and I was overcome with tears, no, actually I was sobbing.

I don't know whether it was the dialogue that got to me so much or the conflicting and emotional thoughts Alice was thinking or even the incredibly deep, intimate and loving brotherly/sisterly conversation that Alice and Edward shared but either way my vision was dangerously blurred by my rapidly falling tears whilst I attempted to finish reading the second chapter.

Emily X
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow, what a beautiful addition to New Moon. I just love it. I don't have any suggestions for you because it's just so good! Thanks so much for the pleasant time I've spent reading your stories. Of course I'd love to hear anything else you write from another POV.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I'm so excited to read this from Alice's POV. Love it! I'm not going to get anything done today though if I don't stop reading. ) I think you did Jasper wonderfully - of course that's how he'd be with Alice and you wrote it so well. Great imagination.
Annoret chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
HI Shavera! I loved this one too! I haven't read any other stories from Alice's POV but you did a great job of getting in her head! I like the explaination for her and Edward's connection, and how she feels about Edward - and how she feels about him leaving Bella. Alice being an orphan for so long is hardly ever touched upon, and the importance the family has to her is wrapped up in that.

Kinda makes up for a few holes, too, doesn't it? His decision to stay with Bella makes more sense now.

Thanks!

Annoret
tersaseda chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Well, well! I must say that for being your first fic-let alone ANY fic-you did an extremely great job! You should be really proud of your writing abilities and the way you captured the right tone, character portrayal and voice. I have no suggestions to proffer...I can only sit back and enjoy! :D

As to your A/N at the end of chapter 2...I think where you ended this piece is perfect. This is Alice's story, and she's told it. Quite satisfactorily, too, I might add! If you wanted to expand upon this particular time in the series, I'd suggest doing a companion fic. Jasper's or Edward's POV would be awesome (why not do both! Hehehe)! But THAT, I'll leave up to you...surprise us!
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
again, so amazing! i hearts Alice! ]

xoxo Love From xoxo, Britt
Nicole chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Absolutely loved it! Great work!
trg chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I love your stories. I have always wondered what others thoughts were. Keep it coming.
Scarlett71177 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

This was a really nice exchange between Edward and Alice. I really like Alice's 'argument' in helping Edward make up his mind. The tenderness of this scene is touching, and quite appropriate, I think, after having read Midnight Sun.

Nice job.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nicely done, I think Alice's pov is one of the toughest to nail down, but you did a nice job here. I do think concern for her family is always on the forefront of her mind.

I really liked the exchange between her and Jasper here. I definitely think they don't even have to communicate verbally with one another- they just know how the other feels. You expressed this nicely.

Good job.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
You should definatly do a chapter in Edward's perspective! His conflicting emotions and doubt provide for the perfect emotional rollercoaster! Are things going to fall into place as they did in the rest of the original story or are you going to add your own twists? Great chapter, I love brother/sister moments!
BlueSea14 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
As I said for the first part of this, I absolutely love your writing and the directions you take the characters-or more accurately, where the characters take you. I believe that these characters are very well done, and the conversation between Alice and Edward was extremely good. It was precise, to the point and above all, worked well. :)

And I blushed at the mention of me in the first note of this chapter. :D It's so flattering to be an inspiration-thank you for that.

And I can't wait to read more from YOU. :)

Great job!