Reviews for My Guilty Pleasure
cancan227 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your illness and I hope you pull through.
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Please update this story soon, as well as My Secret Sin. I love these stories. I had a fanfiction accout but those are the only stories i come back to fanfiction to read. I hope your health improves, wishing well.
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I hope you get better & I hope you don't end up forgetting about this story :$ It's fantastic & it's quickly become one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Gross
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I love stories which give both points of view, whether they takes turns within the one story or are written as a companion piece.

Get well soon and keep writing.

There is an immense feeling of accomplishment when you overcome illness.

I spent a couple of years so doped-up on pain relief I was effectively "not with it". When I made the decision to deal with the pain without the medication, it was like walking out of a thick fog.

The first time I nagged my teenage son to clean is room, he ran up to me, gave me a great big hug, and yelled "Your back, Your back, welcome back Mum".

I still cannot work and spend at least once a month as an inpatient in hospital, but at least a fair percentage of my mind is back.

Although my husband and two teenage children see my "fan fiction addication" as a contra indication of that fact.

Cheers and laughs.
Poppet 16 chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
FAB HOPE U UPDATE SOON
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Interesting premise for a story, I like it! I do have a question though, you wrote that Carlisle and Esme left the wedding but Renee and Carlisle once they were home. Is he married to Esme or Renee? Also, is this story complete?
PunkBettie chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
I know this was posted a long time ago, but I hope all is good.
inu16kags chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
this is great please update soon can't wait to see what happens
KaptainCullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
ammaziingg
kiwisrock chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Thanks for all you've done so far! Get well and look after yourself!
kiwisrock chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Thanks for all that unexplained stuff!

Love the written stuff between alice& Edward!
kiwisrock chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
So many issues...

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Edward is really dilusional, in a crazy mixed up funny but makes sense way!
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Sad for the both of them, oh well!
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »