Reviews for Truth Beyond The Image
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great job, I really liked it! I can't believe how much Betty's changed!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oooh, deliciously sharp. Delightful and witty and everything it should be. I love how Betty has turned out in this.
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hey this was really good. I quite enjoyed it. Thanks for the story. Cheers A
shetan83 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was lovely. Definitely capture the characters well.
terfle chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Betty finslly got her revenge *heehee* you wrote her character perfectly, good piece indeed
ronandhermy chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wonderful story. You captured her character nicely and I so enjoyed the little tidbits about the other characters lives, especially Connie's.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You did an incredible job! Your prose is absolutely convincing as that of an educated Fifties woman and you have her voice perfectly from the word go.

Now if only we could have Giselle's story . . .
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was amazing! So very well written, so original. I like the way your Betty grew up.
ThreeOranges chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was gorgeously written, and the payoff was lip-smackingly SWEET. Many thanks!
Belisante chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Betty is such a charmer, isn't she?
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I just watched this movie for the first time today and, like any normal person, fell quite in love with it, and so of course I looked for fanfiction about it. I was disappointed to see there was only one fic for the movie, but yours *quite* makes up for it! I LOVED this; you've captured Betty's style so well, and your characterizations are spot-on! And I loved, loved, LOVED her revenge; teehee, Spencer deserved it!

BEAUTIFUL work! Please do write more for this fandom!
AnaRinceanu chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
lovely
someonerandom chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
ooh. Betty's revenge. I LIKE!
Aaron Cronin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I came to your piece with a decided disadvantage ... I have never seen the movie, and only have the most basic knowledge of its story line. Despite my ignorance, I found your writing to be luminous, your use of the language excellent and your portrayal of the characters brilliant. A thoroughly enjoyable experience - I think I may have to rent the film, just so I can appreciate your story more fully.