Reviews for It's Always the Tomatoes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Lmao hey they come in handy, good short story
Ijashana chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
poor tomatoes. I dont think ill be eating anymore of them.
valre chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It's one of those small, squishy Roma tomatoes, right? Those make a mess everywhere. Lol I can't be the only one who sees the food reference, right? Hot dog, ketchup, and mayonnaise? No? Oh, well I guess I'm just hungry xD
Shadows In Straight Jackets chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
why could i imagin younger me in sasuke's place?

love it (
RexRaptor89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I laughed way too hard. You're awesome xD

Very well writ, and now one of my favorite fics!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I almost pissed my pants, that was funny!
beana14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Tatertot317 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Ive read it like 8 times because its freekin hilarious! i love you! (nohomo) W
cdoerres13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I wish I was that tomato! :3
Mika Achizume chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Mika; NO! The humanity

Himaru: What? they make good lub

Taki: Ima just pretend like i didnt her u say dat girl.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OH GAWD! THIS WAS JUST SO POINTLESSY FUNNY! LMAO! Pure crack, and I totally enjoyed it, as pointless as it was. And I just have to point out what I consider to be the strangest but funniest grammatical error I've EVER seen.

"And with that, cum shot violently out of Sasuke’s cock, screaming Itachi’s name all the while."

Now, let me tell you what's wrong with that sentence, and why it's so damn funny. The way it was phrased made the "cum" the subject, and the verbs were "shot" and "screaming". Now when you ignore the "shot violently...blah blah", the "cum" is still the subject. Looking at it like that, it appears as though the "cum" is "screaming Itachi's name..."

I was not aware that cum could scream...rotflmao! I'm sorry...I just laughed so damn hard when I read that sentence. In fact I'm still laughing at it. It just seems so damn hilarious to imagine cum screaming Itachi's name...omg. XD Yes, I have a strange sense of humor...don't take it personally...heh. *is shot*

Peace Out! _
alpharoyale chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
How could you Itachi!

Heheh loved it, it was cute but hot at the same time, I love all of your fics and can't wait for more!
kerstar chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
OMG I LOVED IT! Your amazing and very creative! 3!~
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was funny

wish there was more like this one
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i wouldent mind being a tomatoe *fufufuf*

nice pointless lemon :D