Reviews for The only one that never noticed
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wonderful! Loved it. I like how you didn't have her immediately go to him but gradually realized how she felt. I liked how everyone else knew but her. And I like how you balanced it out- she was the only one who didn't know what was happening between them at the beginning, and she was the only one who knew that he was still alive near the end.

Btw- you might want to change this to "complete." I know there are people like me who usually only browse for complete fics so that we don't get completely hooked on a fic that an author winds up dropping. I'm really, really glad I made an exception for this one.
floflo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is so sweet! I loved it!
452max chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I really loved this story and I hope that you will add more on to it. Let me know what you are going to do. But I think that you should add on to it.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Max is blind. But then again, these situations always call for a girl whose blind to the love of a man she should love and instead is "in love" with a man not worth her time! Haha. Really good. Ending was so sweet. Max waited for him. Aw. Loved it!

~Chica~
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i...LOVE IT! haha it was amazing, update soon!

ariana