Reviews for Believe
Razzmatazzy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
What?

That's it? No more? No more chapters? No more Cloti and V/Y goodness?

No. This will not do, madam. I demand MOAR.

The Amount Of Provided Material Is Insufficient To Satisfy My Interests.

I will withhold fangirly, in-depth, review-as-I-read reviews until more chapters come into being. So it is written, so it is done.

But first, I must say this: This is the first thing of yours that I've read and I must say I'm kicking myself for not reading your stories before now. Suddenly, it makes sense why you are a favorite author on SO MANY profiles. Your writing is nice and polished, you can write intimate scenes without being grossly explicit (a rare and valuable skill) and your description is spot on. Your writing is quite refreshing and I found myself thoroughly enjoying this.

Also, you capture the characters very well, I think. At times, Yuffie seemed a little awkward, but then I'm so used to seeing her portrayed as the conniving backstabber, my perception is probably stained. It was a breath of fresh air to see her written true to character, but with a good dash of realism as well.

What impresses me is that you have a great talent for jumping between character's heads (usually something greatly discouraged) WITHOUT being confusing or random. The cut-off from one character's POV to the next is very clean and clear; and for that, you should pat yourself on the back, because it's a major problem with writers, and few ever break out of the habit of doing it badly. I wish I could show this to so many other writers out there and say, "See? This is how you do it! If you must jump point-of-view, this is the way!"

Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to read more! _

-Razz
preettygabbysz chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Love it
Shir0 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I expect this is going to be a full length story... Love it so far. (:

Update soon.

~anime-heroine
Juleezy chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Even though it's been around two years, I do hope you plan to finish this. I really enjoyed this fanfic so far. Please update!
Strifegirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
This was brilliant! *O* I loved it! x3 I'm can't believe I'm actually reading something besides Oneshots... xD I love Oneshots but man... I couldn't go to bed until I finished reading this x3 can't wait to read more chaps from this fic :3 keep it up! you really are good writing this stuff xD
Iris Irine chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
This story is great, I think you didn't go completely OOC on Rufus. The idea that this time it's Tifa that 'kind of' rejects Cloud also appeals to me! Update, please?
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! hope you update soon :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
good job on the chapter. is there going to be another? please? update soon! :]
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
my friend and i joke about that girlfriend thing. we say, "if an ugly guy hits on you, dont worry, i'll pretend to be your lesbian lover." lol.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
haha, good job. im afraid to ask what Yuffie is planning.
scienceguy chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Please update soon. I really like this story, and I would love to see how you continue it.
MsRainey chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Holy nutcrackers, man! You have to update! I love this story! Love it, love it, love it! I like how they were awkward and gradually developed into fluffness! Same for Yuffie and Vincent. Their characters mesh so well when you write them and it's just so frickin amazing! Update soon!

Tori
Rodidor chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I absolutely love it.
cerberus angel chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Another story that I couldn't stop reading. I can't wait for the next chap to see how much trouble Rude and Reno are gonna give Cloud and Vincent. Update soon! )
vLuna chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Lol, they are stuck with Rufus and the Turks. Are we gonna see some jealousy from Cloud and Vincent? I hope so :P

I'm really curious what Cloud's planning for Tifa...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »