Reviews for Gotham's Darkest Night
LadyCosmos101a chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I like this alot! Can't wait for the Joker to stir up trouble!:)
Deadly witch chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! Please update soon! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Shaybo27 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Nice story so far. Is it Bruce/OC? Just a thought. I'd love for you to continue-very good :)
brightcat12 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
update soooooooon
something541 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I really like how your story is starting out so far! Please update soon :D
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
sounds interesting...update soon
CastielGirl chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Please updat! I am going through withdrawls here. Your story rocks! :)
deleted9 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Ooh, now that is a twister,I like that...wonder why he was there. This is great though, I wonder what she'll do! Wouldn't he have recognized her too? Well, unless she didn't make that much of an impression lol. Or maybe I missed the part where he looked at her weirdly with recognition or something, who knows. I'll figure it out haha. What a small world. Aw, that sucks, I"m glad they are okay now they seem like good friends. The pictures sound interesting, I'll have to go look them up! Great chapter!
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
wow, love ur storyline! update soon please
ChibiLover123 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
PICTURE? AWESOME! I liked this chapter, but I'd like to see that picture! GreatjobkeepupthegoodworkBYE!

Alfred: ...She tends to do that when she's rushing...
deleted9 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Haah, this was great! I love how Rachel and Rese are together, it's cute. Haha, I wonder who he reminds her of...I hate that people have to think he's such a jerk playboy, but it's funny how good at it he is! You are doing a wonderful job, can't wait to read the next chapter!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ooh, interesting idea, I like it! She seems like a fun person too, this is going to be good! Great first chapter!
xKillthelights chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Wow, I'm astonished. No one has commented this yet? This story is extremely interesting so far. Post another chapter soon, I'd really like to know what happens after this. And I bet Rachel's a bit jealous of Rese too. XD