Reviews for Anger
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Nice.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Excellent one-shot
EvilDime chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
*likes* This felt a lot better than it should. *smirk* I like Harry getting one over on everyone who betrayed him.

A few points in the story were a bit unclear to me and point into a direction I don't enjoy as much: super-Harry who knows everything, plans for every eventuality and always wins. Like, when and how did he contact Gringotts? Where did he get all the information he couldn't have gotten from Voldemort's head? And how is he the heir of Hogwarts? More info there would have lessened the overwhelming deus-ex-machina feel, I think.

Still, I had way too much fun reading this. ;D

- Dime
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
99.9999999% of wizarding Britain is useless, oh you need the truth? Its closer to 99.9% there are not enough wizards for the first number. But still most are cowards and brainless sheep. The rest are greedy and evil, only a handful or perhaps a double handful are both good and worth anything. I found a fic on another site called Wizards Fall that does to them what they deserve. This is a nice fic too. Thanks.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Brilliant I always thought Harry should up and leave magical UK to its fate. The fact the Dark Lord has Harry's blood and his magic is often overlooked I think the blood wards would be usless too.

I liked what was done to Molly and Albus loosing his wand was a nice touch.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Quite a well thought out plan. Now Harry only has to worry about DumbDumb snitching that Harry now has the Elder Wand and turning the hunters of it out on him. Of course, if Harry has the stone and the still has the cloak, they can't touch him...maybe.
mattcun chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
funny
DaRoHa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It's a great deception innocent Harry story. The way he tricks voldemort is genius. I love it. I think the only viable way to improve this story would be if the meeting with grip hook was expanded so we know what Harry gets and if there was a small excerpt about his life in France.

Please keep writing more great stories!
little-bast chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
FRICKEN AWESOME!

I absolutely love fics where they push Harry too far and he turns around and tells them to go **** themselves.

I really love fics where Harry outsmarts them and tells the british wizarding world what he thinks of them.

I get disappointed with the fics where they screw him and get his inheritance after everything he's suffered and done for them. I love when Harry realizes they will turn on him again and empties/locks down his properties, sells his british business interests and empties his vaults into a special trunk and always carries it with him it's hidden so no one senses, sees or takes it.

Wish there were more...
taxzombie chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Vicious, VERY vicious.

Nicely done too.

Always pleased to see the MOB smacked down. Got no problem with the git, the stalker or the head screecher taking their lumps.

Anger was a most appropriate title.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
oh poor tommie-boy. i like this story
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Another great story from an author with a fantastic imagination.
kihakukage chapter 1 . 8/14/2010