Reviews for Anger
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
99.9999999% of wizarding Britain is useless, oh you need the truth? Its closer to 99.9% there are not enough wizards for the first number. But still most are cowards and brainless sheep. The rest are greedy and evil, only a handful or perhaps a double handful are both good and worth anything. I found a fic on another site called Wizards Fall that does to them what they deserve. This is a nice fic too. Thanks.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Brilliant I always thought Harry should up and leave magical UK to its fate. The fact the Dark Lord has Harry's blood and his magic is often overlooked I think the blood wards would be usless too.

I liked what was done to Molly and Albus loosing his wand was a nice touch.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Quite a well thought out plan. Now Harry only has to worry about DumbDumb snitching that Harry now has the Elder Wand and turning the hunters of it out on him. Of course, if Harry has the stone and the still has the cloak, they can't touch him...maybe.
mattcun chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
funny
DaRoHa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It's a great deception innocent Harry story. The way he tricks voldemort is genius. I love it. I think the only viable way to improve this story would be if the meeting with grip hook was expanded so we know what Harry gets and if there was a small excerpt about his life in France.

Please keep writing more great stories!
little-bast chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
FRICKEN AWESOME!

I absolutely love fics where they push Harry too far and he turns around and tells them to go **** themselves.

I really love fics where Harry outsmarts them and tells the british wizarding world what he thinks of them.

I get disappointed with the fics where they screw him and get his inheritance after everything he's suffered and done for them. I love when Harry realizes they will turn on him again and empties/locks down his properties, sells his british business interests and empties his vaults into a special trunk and always carries it with him it's hidden so no one senses, sees or takes it.

Wish there were more...
taxzombie chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Vicious, VERY vicious.

Nicely done too.

Always pleased to see the MOB smacked down. Got no problem with the git, the stalker or the head screecher taking their lumps.

Anger was a most appropriate title.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
oh poor tommie-boy. i like this story
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Another great story from an author with a fantastic imagination.
kihakukage chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
really cool
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I do so love pissed off Harry. And thank you for the review response, it brought up the greater good line again, and I laughed until I cried.
smargden chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was good too. / Thank you for that. /Smargden
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*wicked chuckle* Well, British Wizarding got what they've earned. Harry took Tom out for his own reasons and managed to disempower Albus in the bargain as well as show Fudge up as an idiot. I rahter suspect that those Harry's named as friends, and who continued to support him, will thrive under the new conditions; those who turned their backs on him will find themselves having mounting problems as the repurcussions of his actions here ripple through the society.
houquilter chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Woohoo! I have wanted to see a fic where Harry tells the Wizarding world to shove it & exactly where to put it, and you gave me one, THANK YOU! Good story.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »