Reviews for Colorblind
Anonoymous666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Deep, realy deep. Also creepy, love it, even with Raph dieing(you didnt say if he died for sure! He could survive! Or so says me)
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Cheya dark. Damn...i really want more ._.
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Was this one of the bunnies? I just got around to reading this. Suddenly got an urge to write, and decided to check the board out. Fan-fucking-tastic. Really chilling.

What's your secret? Caffeine? A well-balanced diet? Crack cocaine?
Ash1984 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
OMFG This was seriously the creepiest thing I have ever read! He watched as the rats ate away his arm! Holy sh*t! This was extremely well written and it gave me chills. You are very talented! This totally works as a one-shot, but I'd love to see it continued where Raph lives.
Spawn Guy chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I'm going to be honest here-I hate death fics. I say this and I wrote one all about the five stages of griving. But I do.

Ignore that 'And I am going to die' stuff in my last fic, that was just to get your attention. Usally a death fic will bore me because...well. We'd be here all night.

It's a rare talent that can make the jaded (That's me in case you hadn't figured it out yet)...not cry but maybe influence random dust specks to slap us in the eye and makes them (me) pay attention. And maybe get a little choked up. For Christ's sake, this is a RAPH death fic and I'm getting all misty eyed, it's so well done. The only real improvementI could suggest is not naming the turtle in question or the brother holding him. Don't even specify Don's doing anything, just that "We've got everything set up...etc" so ANY of the guys could be dying and ANY of the guys can be suffering for it.

Even though I just realised 'Raphael thinks he might be dying' dosen't may mean it's not HIM on the pavement getting his fingers bitten off. Sneaky.

So. Yes. Yeah. Yes. Loved this. Rats and all. Loved it.
Jeegoo chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You made me cry.

And then the ratty feast part made me go D:

And then the part where Raph was watching the ratty feast made me go D8

And then I cried some more.

I hope you're happy.

p.s This was really good
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Gah, that is so sad! poor rahie