Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
Motherthing chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
I do hope you haven't given up on this story. I went back through my story alerts and found this hidden gem and would really like to finish it!

tookeeluv chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Oh good God... about time these two start talking and own up to how they really feel.

Great chapter! Thanks for sharing! :)
australianvamp chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
your back! oh sweet baby jesus... hooray.

Please kept updating... i am addicted

i still think bella gave in to edward way too soon... edward should be crawling on his hands and knees (over broken glass) just to be near bella after that dumbass move of leaving her in forest... GIRL POWER
kiriny13 chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Finally! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw the notification for this chapter... I've missed this story SO much! I don't know what it is about it exactly, but it's definitely different than other stories I've read on here (and trust me, I've read A LOT.) I guess I love the idea of Edward being so.. broken, so in need of fixing-emotional and psychological fixing. I find that it really touches my heart.. sounds corny, I know, but it really grabbed at my heart. As for this chapter, it was GREAT! I'm so happy that Bella decided to take a step in the right direction, and that they're deciding to give themselves time... ah, so happy! Thank you for writing this story!
SleepMyBella chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
That was so lovely! Thank you!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Neat chapter! I'm sooo glad they're communicating now! Thanks for writing!
Leibeezer chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I really like this story, and I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. I'm glad that they had that talk and that Bella told Edward that she forgave him. Please update soon.
eboyd5 chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Great chapter! Glad you're back.
tookeeluv chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
I found this story on AJ's site and originally reviewed there but I decided to come here too since the story on your site can't be linked to the 2k reviews its generating... :)

The two of you are writing an amazing story together and the 2k reviews on only 9 chapters should speak volumes to both of you. Wow! Definitely keep it up, I'm hooked and it seems as though so are plenty of others...

Thanks for the enjoyable read and I definitely added this one to my alert list... :)
Robsten345 chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Review review!
Teen Cullen chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
I love it! You really have improved! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SleepMyBella chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
That was such a delight to read. Thank you!
Lovemesomelove chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
So happy to see an update! Thank you... Loved it
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
I am very excited to see what happens next. :) I hope they find more about the sheild and build their relationship. :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
kiriny13 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Yaaaaayyyy finally an update :D thanks to you both for all your hard work bringing this story to us... is the next chapter coming soon?