Reviews for The Seven Weasley Virtues
Hiei-and-shino chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Great idea! You managed to describe all the Weasley very well! I loved all the chapters, but my favorite was, definetely, George's x3
negligibleSanity chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I love the way you've depicted all the Weasley children in this. The way you've distributed the Seven Virtues between them seems to meld into their canon characters seamlessly.

Well written, and an interesting read. Very nice. My favourite has to be a toss up between George and Bill. Though the way you've done Ron comes close, which is unusual for me.

-Artemis
Airlady chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Excellent matching the person to the virtue.
Etidorpha chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Ginny... oh, Ginny. Sometimes almost stupidly optimistic, it is what makes Ginny Ginny, after all. Faith describes this girl rather nicely, I do agree.
Etidorpha chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Lol the whole time I'm reading this I'm watching Ron run to the lake and all I'm thinking is "GO RON GO! GO!" Hermione's pissed, though; man should have known better than to get HER riled up. Not that I blame her, and we all know Ron can be a bit careless at times, but the boy DOES have a good heart. Which you captured rather nicely, mind you.
Etidorpha chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Okay, now I really feel like a stalker. I'm in George's field with this, though; while occasionally it's fun to tease people, it can be taken too far. But forgiving Fred no matter what is part of being brothers, and twins especially. Forgiveness is always unconditional with these two; it's why they're so adorable )
Etidorpha chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Ah, the joys of being awake when you post; I get to review so quickly it looks like I'm stalking you ) Fred completely has a point, though; it's definitely a lot of fun to tease the people who take the most offense to it. Sometimes, anyway.
Etidorpha chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Oh, Percy... you poor deluded child. I mean, if you think about things the way he does, his actions are understandable, but considering we all know he's an asshole (pardon my French), then absolutely nobody sees things from his end and instead, well, he's an asshole. Pardon my rambling; I don't really like him either.
Etidorpha chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Aww, Charlie! See why we love Weasley men? ) They're so... -searches for the word- Weasley.
st.als.twilighters chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
This seems to be a good plot, you just have to make the chapters a LOT longer. The amount in this chapter would actually be considered a paragraph.

It seems well written and holds just the right amount of mystery to keep us reading.

If the chapters are short, we are less likely to remember them, meaning we might lose interest in the story.

Also, a lot of people will not read a story if the number of words in the search engine is very low in contrast to the chapter number. Many stories may have twenty chapters but only have 12,0 words, I personally do not read stories that short, as it most likely means only two hundred words in some chapters. Your story has a catchy title/summary and seems to have a great plot.

If you want to reply, I'd prefer if you searched for xXSizzlingBabeXx and send me a PM as this account is my friends.

I really hope this review helps and hope to read more of your story soon.
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
A new story? ) You have me intrigued. Then again, I'm a sucker for anything with my favorite Weasley in it! (That would be Bill, mind you.) I'm really interested to see where you'll be taking this.