Reviews for A Godfather in Gotham
novohank chapter 4 . 7/13
respectfully submitted...here work here was done...too many 'here's
Dessel Ordo chapter 8 . 7/8
I tried to leave this for chapter 9, but apparently I already reviewed that chap, so here:

just found this in my favorites list, and re-read it. A great start to what would have been a solid gold fic (though, the damned batman teaching Defense against the Dark Arts instead of Snape, Dumbledore allying him instead of obliviating him would be another fun spin on the foundation of a fic you have built here). A shame you never got any further with it. Still, fun read... though I'm guessing its writing every chapter from two to three perspectives is what got you, because while interesting and enlightening to the reader, I can only imagine how quickly that burnt you out on the author side.
Are you dead? If not, please continue this amazing story.
Stephanie MRV chapter 9 . 3/8
how have you not updated this. i hate that old bastard/ for the love of all that is holy update
tab1012 chapter 9 . 2/11
Superbe histoire , y aura t'il une suite ou est elle abandonné ?
I absolutely love this story! I know it's doubtful after all this time but I really hope you continue with it one day!
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Delighted that I discovered this, depressed that it seems to have been abandoned.
This story is very well executed, and has a tremendous potential. Thanks for a great read so far ... really hope you'll get back to this at some point.
M.v.j.M chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
I wish you would update it's just getting soon good ;)
Toermalijn chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Omg! This is such an Great story! I love it So much! Please update soon. x
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
Dumbledore, I will kill you...
TheSassassin chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
An amazing story, thanks for sharing... I hope you continue though; it's too good to left unfinished
AnnElfwind chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
I certainly hope that this story isn't dead! It's been a while since I really loved a story and this one, I really do love it and I want to know what will happen next.
Though I was kinda hoping that somebody would hit Dumbledore over the head with a bat. Like Harley Quinn style. Well, at least he's now dead. Good riddance I say.
Can't wait for an update. That is, if there will be an update.
Purple Myst chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
Please update soon... wouldn't mind a Dick/Hermione pairing... I don't like the whole Ron/Hermione pairings at all...
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
Axcel chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Now Harry is basically a superhero, too. Shame they can't get revenge on Dumbledore, but knowing he is burning in Hell makes for pleasant thoughts to help mollify them. Or, they could go back for the resurrection stone (summoning charm) and Harry can use it to bring him back. Then they can force his spirit to reveal everything to the press or something, making Dumbledead watch as his reputation is destroyed. Certainly that is all he cares about. After all, there is no need to try to force Harry to have a shitty life just so he would sacrifice himself. Especially when you can just curse him to die upon successfully killing Voldemort or something. I'm sure Dumbledore is skilled enough for that. No, he just enjoyed the feeling of power it gave him.