Reviews for A Godfather in Gotham
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 9/4
Dumbledore, I will kill you...
TheSassassin chapter 9 . 8/27
An amazing story, thanks for sharing... I hope you continue though; it's too good to left unfinished
AnnElfwind chapter 9 . 8/26
I certainly hope that this story isn't dead! It's been a while since I really loved a story and this one, I really do love it and I want to know what will happen next.
Though I was kinda hoping that somebody would hit Dumbledore over the head with a bat. Like Harley Quinn style. Well, at least he's now dead. Good riddance I say.
Can't wait for an update. That is, if there will be an update.
Purple Myst chapter 9 . 8/8
Please update soon... wouldn't mind a Dick/Hermione pairing... I don't like the whole Ron/Hermione pairings at all...
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/30
Thanks for sharing your writing.
Axcel chapter 8 . 7/15
Now Harry is basically a superhero, too. Shame they can't get revenge on Dumbledore, but knowing he is burning in Hell makes for pleasant thoughts to help mollify them. Or, they could go back for the resurrection stone (summoning charm) and Harry can use it to bring him back. Then they can force his spirit to reveal everything to the press or something, making Dumbledead watch as his reputation is destroyed. Certainly that is all he cares about. After all, there is no need to try to force Harry to have a shitty life just so he would sacrifice himself. Especially when you can just curse him to die upon successfully killing Voldemort or something. I'm sure Dumbledore is skilled enough for that. No, he just enjoyed the feeling of power it gave him.
Axcel chapter 6 . 7/15
Dumbass A) screwed with Batman and B) forgot that the same events that lead to Harry meeting Bruce will repeat. After all, they were caused simply by Hermione being a good friend.
TheRedGirl0000000000 chapter 9 . 5/10
Hellooo, love your story I was wondering if your ever going to finish it if you are I would like to know. Thank You, looking foward to read from you.
Wwwwwwhhhyyy? Such a good cliff hanger but please please please continue such an AWESOME story!
Roco e-chan chapter 9 . 4/10
Ey hola tal vez no se que tanto lleve sin actualizar pero esta de muerte este crossover y me encantaría que lo siguiera ... Pues me ve aquí leyendo esto curiosos que encontré ya que estoy con insomio porfas actualiza pronto que ame esta hermosa creación me gustaría saber que pasa ahora que ellos han recuperado sus memorias ...
cckeimig chapter 9 . 3/20
I know it's been ages since you updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it. I'm enjoying it a lot.
l4w chapter 9 . 3/20
I liked this story until Dumbles messed with Alfred, Bruce, Hermione and Harry's memories. And that is only because I can not see a way for Bruce to help now; Batman yes.
But I do think that this would be a better fic with Bruce rather than Batman.
But that is me
Karou WindStalker chapter 9 . 3/15
I wish you had been able to continue this.
DianneBaquiran chapter 9 . 2/16
Nooo! I want more! Please update soon!