Reviews for Things not to do on Atlantis
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Pardon me a second here while I try to find my breath... And my lungs, heart and the rest of my internal organs - I think I lost them while laughing.

*grins* A TRULY superbe story, as per usual!

Gramercy!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
thse are brilliant hope you come up with ones for voyager, ds9, stargate universe and sg1
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
hell yeah they're absolutely hilarious you both should do chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Please write more of this! I haven't laughed so hard in months! And now i'm off to read the others!
Muse Dae chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I'm restraining my laughter because its 2:07 AM, I'm supposed to be marking up papers for my peer reviews tomorrow, and my roommates are all asleep...but damn you, ITS HARD TO STOP LAUGHING.
Muse Dae chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Ahahah Zelenka! My favorite. I love him so much ahhaha. What a guy. I can totally see him doing that.
Kaylah chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I really like your rules... you should do more! They are really funny. I think you should do more with Iratus Bugs and Sheppard... :) I also really like Atlantis 4 "trying" to get themselves hurt!
Lau120 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I found rule 64. Do not aggravate the Canadians very funny!. :P
Lau120 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Hilarious! very imaginative!. Very funny the two types of shower: cold or coffee! LOL
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Very nice work! I enjoyed it immensely!
Anna Taure chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
My favourite :

94. Do not tell aliens about how fun your computer game is unless you WANT them to demand a copy.

Todd's hive now had the only World of Warcraft server in the Pegasus galaxy.

As a role-player, I just love it. The others are pretty cool, too, don't worry, but this one is definitely number one as far as I'm concerned, with the one about Asgards' teeth.
moms2398 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
OMG! #s 101 & 102 had my kidlets and I rolling! The imagery of people being launched from the gate at machine gun velocity was just too much!

Thanks!
moms2398 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
1) The Administrator's name is "Woolsey" not Wosley.

2) LOVED the "James T. Kirk"

3) McKay seems to be making a habit of stuffing things down peoples' shirts, and the command staff is chasing *Zelenka* around? LOL!

These are enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing!

MA
MEPutney chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
don't send this list rothe SGC- Well how bout Home World Scurity, I'm suer Genral O'Neill will have some lovely flash backs to SG-1
MEPutney chapter 4 . 6/15/2010