Reviews for Chasers
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Don't ya' just L-O-V-E Emmett? He is too f'in funny! Loved it! Thanks for telling me about the Chasers! ;o)
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Oh great to see Seths POV. :)

So good that she is not his type ;) that he has Kelci :) and *lol* to his wrist band. :D

Anyway it is really good to see his sight of the seether concert.

I love especially the part with the washing machine the lines from Jasper and of course the ending of this chapter was wonderful, too. Yeah, they have to get used to it. :D Awesome written. :D

Anyway brilliant chapter as always. :)
contygoldbarg chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
i liked seth's inside's

like the conversation with jazz that was interesting plus like i say i love him he is such a sweetheart
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
*lol* to Jessica's chaser. :)

But Jessica, ui to your comments. ;) For example, if Mary is adopted. Ts ts ts.

Jessica just want Esward.

Yeah, I have so to agree, she is really a bitch. ;) And damn it Jessica, HE is so so HOT. :D

Anyway, great chaser again and it was really funny to read it. :)
QhuinnPiperHart chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
I think Jessica is such a bitch but OMG is the writing great!I love it like I love all of your stuff!Melixoxo
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I waited fo this also. *lol* And WOW this was so worth it. Wohoo, already the first paragraph is so intense. So Edward missed Charlie and lost his precious Bella, because of her fathers death.

I wonder about Charlies death and the crack head...and I really hope my assumption is not right. Please... Or I'm silly and don't understand the sentence. *lol*

I love his description about Alice in this whole chapter and Alice note for the ghost hunting *lol*. Ed is just the protective brother and wants that she is save.

So Eds first impression of Jazz was really not good, after Jazz encouter with Alice. And the second was still worse, that he thought this guy is not worth it to be with his now flourished sister. Oh oh oh and then the Mercedes. Ouch. ;)

It's really awesome that you included Jazz hat again. So little sweet details.

Oh I loved that sentence with the pockets.*lol* But come on Ed, the girlfriend sentence etc was so not nice. But I'm glad he had a bad feeling too.

Also the scene in the bathroom and at the hospital is wonderful written and described his fear, which was/is always present, perfectly.

Great scene in June 2005. It shows so much about the sister and brother relation.

Oh and don't forget February 2009. I loved that scene with Bella (so Ed got his night with her too) and especially the part with black hair Jazz. *lol* This was very interesting. :D

Also the scene on April 12th. I so loved this scene in OMS already. I was very proud of Ed there.

I really adore the J.T. sentense and especially the whole hair color thing. This is just amazing. But do we have not all a type maybe? *lol* At least I know I have. *rolleyes*

It is so so good to know something now of his perspective and how he saw/see the things. Ok I have to say really poor Edward and it makes sense, that he react, like he did. I can understand him better and I can't wait to know what things you leave out of his chaser and who is next. ;)

Anyway this was a roller coaster chapter. Just AMAZING.:)
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
OMG you girls are all so creative, very funny and you all write BRILLIANT fanfics. I read "Working Lunch" from Amber this week also and I enjoyed it so much. So how do you make this? *lol* I'm really impressed.

Ok now to Kelci. :D

First of all, I think it was a really great idea to add her into the story and it's cool to read a chaser from her POV.

I love her character and her perspective of the whole things, especially about the thing with Jordy. She gave him tinder, but support him also, like a real sister. The hug aw and their banter at the end was hilarious. *lol*

Anyway I enjoyed it very very much. Brilliant job Kelci. :)
contygoldbarg chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
i was looking foward to see edward point of view he does have reason not to like jasper and i knew those reason but steel

pretty denze specially not clarifing to jasper why he hates him so much

and i know and understeanth that he really dosn't want his sister to suffer becouse he loves her too much

but steel he needs some ass woping if you ask me

great chaser

yay! got two in 2 days

are we lucky or what?
daydreamingaway chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I adore their brother/sister relationship. It's cute.

I can't believe Maria would keep Jordy from Jasper on CHRISTMAS. That's hella fucked up. What a bitch. Poor Jasper. :(
daydreamingaway chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Mike's awesome. And yes, very insightful. I like how he can see how deeply Alice and Jasper feel for each other even though they're oblivious to it. I wonder how he's gonna help out fate with those two.
daydreamingaway chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Aww, Jordy. I really liked the interview style of this chaser. She's so innocent but very smart at the same time.
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Aw again. I have to say, Mike is very smart too here. His thoughts were awesome with Charles Manson. *lol* But I really loved his impression and description about Alice and Jasper, that he saw their love and that he want to help to bring them together. Really good choice Mike. *thumbs up*
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Aw, this was really sweet written. I loved the interview style. Awesome idea. And Jordy is so cute and yeah really smart also, but Maria *Arg*. She is just evil.

Anyway loved this chapter again. :)
contygoldbarg chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
mike is an averyday doctor ruth!

i love the guy he is pretty funny

and i like he feel like the figther of love

its sweet!

great job you guys
contygoldbarg chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
very good idea for jardy pov

thats poor girl mad eme want to smack somebody