Reviews for Stealthblade
Devious Gravity chapter 38 . 10/22/2013
Ohmygosh I love this story but, I kept reading Clawfist as Crawfish!
Taeniaea chapter 38 . 10/21/2011
cool story
Starsabre chapter 38 . 6/6/2010
Finished! Finally. I'm usually too lazy to finish fanfics, and three days is a new record! Congratulations, I love your stories. I will be reading more of them in the future! ;)

What a wonderful ending, and I never liked Ultracon anyways. Again, I'm glad Stealthblade didn't die! :D
Starsabre chapter 36 . 6/6/2010
Oh wow, what a beautiful ending to that last chapter!

Seriously though, I've had to fight hard to keep myself from doing something like that the past few times I've written.

I did actually think that Stealthblade was going to die though, before he got cured. Nice job with the plot twists! ... If I'm using that term correctly...
Starsabre chapter 29 . 6/5/2010
I can't... Stop... Reading... But it's two in the morning and I need to sleep. Ah well, I'll finish it later. This story is so good, I almost cried when they captured Stealthblade. Love it.
Starsabre chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Very nice! I like the story so far. I am hooked after only two chapters!

I don't mean to seem like a stalker, but I can't resist a good fanfic. Sorry if I'm creepy... I'm not good at socializing online.
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
i love your story it's amazing i hope u do more like this
Krypticated chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Hey! You know, when I read that this was entirely OC, I was a bit dubious.

But you have pulled this together BRILLIANTLY!

Fantastic! I hope there will be many more squeals.
ShineX chapter 38 . 6/22/2009
Very good story, I definitely liked it. Sorry for the gap in times, but I like complete stories. That's why I waited.
ShineX chapter 37 . 6/22/2009
Nice finish. Stealth doesn't consider his own health much does he?
ShineX chapter 36 . 6/22/2009
Nicely done, though I have to say that stealth is a moran
ShineX chapter 35 . 6/22/2009
hm... tracer anyone?
ShineX chapter 34 . 6/22/2009
well shit...
ShineX chapter 33 . 6/22/2009
huh, if I remember correctly you mentione that when they go into stasis they stay in it. Shouldn't the medics be somewhat surprised that Stealth woke up?
ShineX chapter 32 . 6/22/2009
hm... Now a theory I have finally gets put to the test.