Reviews for Stealthblade
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 3 . 3/14
Wait a minute Skylar/Stealthblade is letting Ultracon STEAL HER IDENTITY!?

It would make sense if Skylar/Stealthblade only adopted a male persona when with other cybertronians and still retained her original female identity but this...this doesn't really make sense. :/ She let go of her identity because her the physical aspects of her armor were manly and she thought her thoughts were dark and masculine? Why doesn't she realize this only makes her even more awesome as a female? Female armor is stupid anyway it's weaker, shapely?(why does most female armor always have to be shapely? ), skimpy, and in general very impractical! I'm a female and I think a lot of female armor is silly. Male armor is better! Woo! But it doesn't make me any less a female if I wore male armor I am still who I am no matter what I wear.

Whyyyy? Nooo this is terrible... :( Skylar(or should it be Stealthblade now?) don't let Ultracon steal your identity. :(
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 2 . 3/14
Why is Skylar aka now Stealthblade suddenly doubting her gender just because her armor is all badaft?
Madoka Umiarashi chapter 38 . 10/22/2013
Ohmygosh I love this story but, I kept reading Clawfist as Crawfish!
Taeniaea chapter 38 . 10/21/2011
cool story
Starsabre chapter 38 . 6/6/2010
Finished! Finally. I'm usually too lazy to finish fanfics, and three days is a new record! Congratulations, I love your stories. I will be reading more of them in the future! ;)

What a wonderful ending, and I never liked Ultracon anyways. Again, I'm glad Stealthblade didn't die! :D
Starsabre chapter 36 . 6/6/2010
Oh wow, what a beautiful ending to that last chapter!

Seriously though, I've had to fight hard to keep myself from doing something like that the past few times I've written.

I did actually think that Stealthblade was going to die though, before he got cured. Nice job with the plot twists! ... If I'm using that term correctly...
Starsabre chapter 29 . 6/5/2010
I can't... Stop... Reading... But it's two in the morning and I need to sleep. Ah well, I'll finish it later. This story is so good, I almost cried when they captured Stealthblade. Love it.
Starsabre chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Very nice! I like the story so far. I am hooked after only two chapters!

I don't mean to seem like a stalker, but I can't resist a good fanfic. Sorry if I'm creepy... I'm not good at socializing online.
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
i love your story it's amazing i hope u do more like this
Krypticated chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Hey! You know, when I read that this was entirely OC, I was a bit dubious.

But you have pulled this together BRILLIANTLY!

Fantastic! I hope there will be many more squeals.
ShineX chapter 38 . 6/22/2009
Very good story, I definitely liked it. Sorry for the gap in times, but I like complete stories. That's why I waited.
ShineX chapter 37 . 6/22/2009
Nice finish. Stealth doesn't consider his own health much does he?
ShineX chapter 36 . 6/22/2009
Nicely done, though I have to say that stealth is a moran
ShineX chapter 35 . 6/22/2009