Reviews for Thunder and Lightening
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Fail, Dean, fail... As out of character as it is, I love it when people write Dean stupid. It just makes it that much funnier.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
And you've never heard of CliffNotes?
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
While this is a very cute story, it needs a lot of beta work, especially with spelling and grammar editing. Nothing throws me out of a story more than bad spelling/grammar/story flow. I did like story but the technical aspects kind of threw me off there.
Cap'NCupcake chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
AW! I LOVED it! That was TOO cute! And senior ALLCAPS is back!

I LOVED the last chapter! VERY cute!

And I LOVED the whole 'face made for radio' thing! LOL How could he not figure that out? LOL HELLARIOUS!

And then the thing with the Strangers, how Rory thought they were in her house. I did the same thing, but with Mirrors. Right after I watched it, I went to the bathroom, and of course, in the bathroom, is a mirror. I was so scared. I didn't even look at my reflection! I thought it was going to kill me!

Anywho, I LOVED the story! ADORABLE!

:) Jordan

PS I forgot to put on the Playing Cards with the Dead review, that OMG, you saw Public Enemies? I wnat to see that SO bad, because for some odd reason I have a strange obbsession with the old American Gangstas like Bonnie and Clyde and John Dilinger and what not. Was it good?
KonniHops chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
Loved the story :)

I acturly got very addicted to it

Very well done :)
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
WOW! Love it. That part made me cry! It was so sweet. Can't believe it's over. Great story though.
patty chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
didn't like jess proposing to rory at all. dunno but didn't seem believable to me. unless it was a joke. cannot imagine it yet. way too soon. anyway, love your story. keep writing.
Curley-Q chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Classic Rory and Jess in this chapter! Very well done and I loved the proposal! Excellent job!
marycrawleys chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
That was the perfect ending for this story in my opinion! I think that was my favorite chapter of the story, I loved his speech, it was so sweet! I'll miss this story very much, and I look forward to reading more literati material by you in the future!
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
good chapter & more please
Esmeralda2134 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Sweet . i liked it
sweenytoddy chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
oh that was a wonderful story! i love jess! he he good job
mugglelover27 chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
I started to get all teary eyed... OH Heck, I was practically balling by the end! It was PERFECT! I am going to be reading this chapter over and over forever! I absolutley LOVED it!
kylielink chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
loved it.
Chelseapanda chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
*tear tear* its over.. lol im so sad.. i might cry lol.. its so sad when something you love ends.. WA! '(

ahahah now that the sad part is over... i loved the ending... super dooper cute how jess asked her to marry him in a thunder storm lol.. ahahah i think im ganna read the whole story all over again.. i might even print it out so i can reread it whenever i want ahahah... yep i loved this story that much! 33 super dooper awesome job!