Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
Captured Moon chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Beautiful story! You were right, I LOVED the last chapter! But, all of them were excellent. I really liked Gourry and Lina's interactions before the battle, how Luna could feel the Giga Slave being cast, and how you ended it with 'nap time'.
Thanks for your work!
Luna12 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
What a great story (thus far). Very in-character. I particularly enjoyed your creative idea of Luna being able to sense the casting of the giga slave.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
te-e he-e... How sweet.

A very enjoyable read.

If this is complete, you can add Complete in your descriptive tag to let people know.
Skyrere chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
wonderful chapter.

I love it.
Luna12 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I can't wait for more!
Luna12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Great build up. I can't wait to read on.

On another note, I've noticed your writing style has improved. Much better descriptions and flow. A wonderful element of subtle humor with Gourry. Way to go!
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Love the story! Continue sooN!
InuOtaku911 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Wow, great start. Got to say, I love the Zel/Amelia moment. I can't wait to see where this goes.
pharoah999 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
ahh i luv this story! hope its not over too soon, maybe you can expand it?
WildfireDreams chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
You have left me with no choice but to express my feelings with this: _
Lord Slayer chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Yay! Great chapter!
Vael chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
And another quite nice, emotional chapter from one of my favorite Authors! Thanks for writing it, i quite enjoyed it!
GinTsuki chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Aw! Amelia and Zel are so cute.

The description of the aftermath of Lina's battle was really well done as well. You had my heart in your hands when I was reading Lina and Gourry's interactions. They're relationships are well supported in your fan fiction.
Briichigo chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
awh,

super cute chapter. i love how ameria and zelgadiss act around each other. you really show how their relationship has grown since they first (you actually mentioned it too). it makes me smile to see a fic with zelame that has taste and development because zel and ameria aren't like gourry and lina, their relationship to blossom into anything past admiration needs time, unlike lina and gourry's, which has been there all along and just needs the two of them to open their eyes (which they did in your fic. xD).

anyways, great story and great chapter and i can't wait for another. 3
Tom the Mighty chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Well, that made me smile.

Can't say I like the anime more than I liked the manga but you seem to always make the anime more bearable with these fics.