Reviews for Happy Birthday Letty
quirky21 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Using jewlery to reunited family: cool :) The backstory of the cross was a good touch to seal the fic.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I like your story :)
Paommt chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
this is good;D
Lilium Bosniacum chapter 1 . 5/29/2011

Very good story actually. But unfortunately, I don't get it. I mean, is this your imagination of how and what could have happen or did this really happen in any Fast & Furious movie?

Please do e-mail me your reply on this feedback.
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Great one shot. I always love it when people do fan fictions that have Letty's birthday in it. Oh and lol at the part when her uncle said that he didn't wanna hear anything about her in . When Letty said that she didn't wanna see him I thought that he would be an ass when he came, but I actually really like he uncle! ) I also loved the ending with Letty and Dom. Great one shot and I hope that you will do another Letty and Dom fan fiction! )
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was a great one shot and I loved it. I think it one of my favotire FATF one shots.

fivealive123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That is a very sweet story. Mia is pretty hilarious also. I enjoy your the way you incorporate the Spanish in your stories- makes it more realistic, good job

Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love how you tried the cross from the new movie into this.! Good Job Can't wait o read the rest.

QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Lovely story. So much dysfunction but so much reward in the end for enduring. It was really sweet, even considering all the darkness you explored. Well done.
m3lvyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
“Para siempre?”(forever)

“Y nunca,” (and never)

instead you should put

“Para siempre?”(forever)

“Y por siempre,” (and ever)
myppe chapter 1 . 4/9/2009