Reviews for Fall and I will catch you
FrostRose chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
hey, i saw this story on a forum and thought i should check it out. it's pretty good so far, are you going to continue it? hoping for an update soon. keep calm and write on.
charity chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I am so sad you never finished this story. I liked it very much!
Danish Existence chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
You definitely are a talented writer. I enjoy your stories very much. I hope you'll keep writing.
zea chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
nice work please update I liked to hear them talking
A Flaming Moon chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
What is the first thing that came to his mind? This is brilliant! There are few fanfictions I am keeping up with and this one immediately made my favorite list! Please update soon! This is brilliant!
friendlyfangirl chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Not to try and repeat Alauralen's comment but I too read all 4 chapters in one sitting:)Although I've been lazy and haven't commented right this fic is really great!This is the first CastielOC I read(a few others after this)and I love what you've been doing with his character...I like seeing the softer side to Cas.

So uh, are we gonna find out her name in the next chapter?LOL speaking of which the one thing I think you might want to do is make the chapters a little 're a good writer so it would

be nice to see more of your work at update very soon!

-write on.
Sandra chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
You cannot leave it like this? It's so good!
Alauralen chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Just found this story and read all four chapters. This is very good and I like the whole Cas not knowing what to do with his guilt. He really doesn't seem to know what to do with any human emotions, as they are so foreign to him, so this is a wonderful way to explore part of that. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while and I hope that you are able to soon. This last chapter really leaves us hanging! LOL! You did a great job in making the readers want more. Good luck with the writing and I hope to be able to read more soon!
woahtherepetal chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
GAH! Cliffhangers, why?

D:

Please update soon, this is by far the best Castiel story I've read, so far. :]

I love it, and it's so true to characters, especially Dean and Castiel! :D Even the speech patterns.

I hope you update soon!
Shinki chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Very interesting! I absolutely love stories that explore Castiel's humanity and this is a great way to show it! I can't wait to read more of this story. Update soon!
Lynn chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Believe me when I say, this story is VERY underrated. I'm getting a feeling that it doesn't just end at chapter 4. Hopefully that wasn't the actual ending (meant to be amibigious) although I'd be alright if it was. Just saying that this story is good so far and has real potential.

Cheers

Lynn
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
RAe they going to talk now?

please?
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
“Maybe you aren’t supposed to let her go,” -I agree!
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
how long has it been?I'm confused
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2009