Reviews for Adversus Adverto
Panruru chapter 17 . 2/21
I have this image in my mind of ten years down the line, Phantom and Jazz are having an epic battle - maybe with each other, more likely against the latest Big Bad. They're shooting their ghost weapons and being all badass, but mostly they're like - "Danny will you please come home for Thanksgiving this year? Dad's mostly forgiven you and we all really miss you! Also, I know you don't want to hear it, but I met this really cute guy who would be perfect for you! Please at least try this year, for us."

And then Danny's like, "Oh my god, Jazz, I've been together with Vlad for like ten years! I love him and he's not going anywhere. Please stop trying to set me up with other guys."

"That's the point, Danny!" (pyew pyew! aaaaaggggh goes the ghost) "You've been with him for almost half your life. You never got a chance to date around and see what you really want."

"I *know* what I want, Jazz. And that's Vlad. It's always been Vlad. So stop - Jazz!" Danny zips over and saves Jazz all exciting-like, then Jazz blasts the ghost minion away with her huge guns.

"(pant pant) ... thanks Danny. But look, Danny ... I'm not saying I don't believe that you really love Vlad. You guys have been together for a long time, and I know you care about him. But, the things he's done - love can blind you to who a person really is, Danny. You act like he's this great guy who saved you from centuries of loneliness, but-"

"Jazz."

"-He's not, Danny! I know he's been good to you, but he's done terrible things. For pete's sake, this whole thing started because he kidnapped you! What do you think would have happened if you'd rejected him? I mean, just look at the way he used to act around Mom, he-"

"Jazz."

"Damnit, Danny! Open your eyes! There are other guys in this world for you, guys who aren't twice your age. All I'm saying is that maybe if you guys went on a break and you tried dating other people you'd see-"

"That's what it's always been about, hasn't it? That he's too old for me? Too *innappropriate*? Fuck you, Jazz" Danny flies away all hurt and full of anger.

"Danny! Dann - aaaaaah!"

Danny looks over his shoulder and sees that a ghost stole her gun and she's dramatically in trouble.

"Jazz!"

Then they fight summore, save the day, and Danny goes home to Vlad and complains bitterly about how no one else understands him. Vlad agrees, and assures Danny that it doesn't matter because Vlad is all he'll ever need. :P You're gonna have to patch things up with those in-laws sometimes, Vlad...
Panruru chapter 14 . 2/20
Excellent.
Panruru chapter 11 . 2/20
I am enjoying Jazz's suspicion and protectiveness. It seems like a very reasonable response to this sort of situation, haha. I feel like Vlad's being much too virtuous and altruistic here, though, whatever his reasons. Loved the bit at the end where he freaked out Jazz. ;)
guest23 chapter 21 . 2/4
Oh god this was so well written. It wasn't just smut and lemons, you stuck to reactions and relationships of the characters and that's what make a good ass story. Although I'm crying crocodile years because it's been 5 years since the last update i was glad to see tucker's pov in the end, it was one of my favorite chapters. :) thanks for the read
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 21 . 2/1
Please update soon :) ! Miss you XD !
IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OMG PLEASE I'M DYING
SilverAxe chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Liked it-didnt expect to get a Tucker PoV so pleasantly surprised. I know it's been years, but I'm still faintly hoping you'll finish this someday.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
You should continue this
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Drama
Hweianime chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Ahhh this is so freakin good! I've never really gone into Danny Phantom fandom but I'm so glad I came across this! Of course my finals are in a week so this is kind of a blessing and a curse lol
AAAH good for Tucker it's nice he understands and Danny no longer feels so alone and such
I love how the relationship has progressed and I hope Jazz will be the next to understand XD
Can't believe its been 4 years since you last updated (sobs) 4 years!
I hope one day you will update
I'll be waiting
Mz Luna Potter chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
hi, so i know it's been more then 4 years since you updated this, but I noticed that you have started to update some of your oter stories again, so I have to ask, any chance that you are planning on continuing this story
ScarletRave chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love the story hey can you make a sequel to Frozen Christmas
SolarGear79 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I love how you made the 20 ghost years 1 human year; however the math is off. He was turned into a halfa when he was 21. Later in your story you claim Vlad is like 42. That is only 21 years after he was turned into a halfa. He should only be 22. If he is turning 61, then he is 23 in ghost years. Then if he is turning 81 then he would be 24 ghost years. So if Jack Maddie, and Vlad were all about the same age in collage, and you still go with Vlad being 24 in ghost years, then that would make all three characters in late 70's early 80's. But if you are basing the calculations that Vlad only had his face blasted and not his whole body, then a 10:1 ratio that, would still put him at 23 (considering his humans age is 42). But if Vlad's aging cycle is 5 human years to 1 ghost year (5:1) that will put Vlad at 41 human years to his 25 ghost years. Other than the mathamatical miss calculation, or not enough information about Danny's and Vlad's aging cycle, I love the story. It I hope you plan on continuing it.
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Oh man I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
ok i am SO SORRY ur parents were mad at u 4 bein' gay. I may not be gay, but my grandma is, and i fully expect that, and every other gay person out there. It is NOT right 4 ur parents to be mad about what sex their daughter is likes. I hope they exept u 4 who u r soon! Also i LOVE ur book so far it is SO going on my Fav list! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ;)