Reviews for Adversus Adverto
Fuck you you mangy asshole. You are fortunate enough to almost have THREEHUNDRED PLUS REVIEWS AND YOU THROW IT ALL AWAY. I WANTED TO KNOW IF THEY LIVED OUT THEIR LIVES TOGETHER GODDAMNIT
Wow. That was awesome. Loved it.
Twila Star chapter 10 . 7/1
Aw, you just enjoy writing stuff like this huh? Then what are you going to save for the finale, huh? -cat grin- I /must/ stop corrupting myself.
AnyBodiHearMe chapter 21 . 6/30
I loved it! I hope you update soon!
Twila Star chapter 9 . 6/28
I think you rock at it
Twila Star chapter 8 . 6/28
Aw cuute, I mean, sexy XD I'm fan girl-ing out so I got to click next 8D
Twila Star chapter 7 . 6/27
adorable~ Danny's warming up to him!
Twila Star chapter 6 . 6/27
LOL
Twila Star chapter 2 . 6/27
Very cute! I already read the first chapter, but I have to say I liked it in Danny's POV better! It seemed just a little, /little/ like not even a problem slightly weird that he was 'ok' with being with Vlad, like alone. It could have been more... fitting to say he was interested with Vlad's life so he was ok with staying for a while, but again, your way works too, like I am so not criticizing, I love it so far! If I didn't love it, I wouldn't even bother reviewing.
rumiklove chapter 21 . 5/4
Wow, you wrote the perfect reaction for that kind of situation (I mean, Vlad and Danny's relationship).
btw, I just knew it, I just knew it! I knew that this fic wasn't complete, and I absolutly knew that I was going to regret reading it because I was going to like it so much and I wouldn't stop thinking of it and now I do like a lot this fic and I'll have to wait 'til the update to know what's going to happen and now I have to do a lot of homework but I will just be thinking of this fic TT_TT the worst part is that... THIS FIC WAS WORTH IT ALL! :D
rumiklove chapter 16 . 5/4
1/4: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
2/4: OMG they're going to find them!
... they're... studying?... xD
3/4: Ok, I was really hoping that Vlad and Danny didn't say anything and that they found Sam, Tucker and Jazz and tell them that the bite marks were actually war marks XD that they were training or something haha XD OMG now what's going to happen?
4/4 but before the final: WTF ARE YOU DOING PLASMIUS?!
Final: ... uuh... why Danny was shaking? xD I don't know why but it was cool xD
rumiklove chapter 15 . 5/4
*supergasp* D: this is gettin' interesting!
rumiklove chapter 14 . 5/4
Uh-oh...
rumiklove chapter 13 . 5/4
OMG what's going to happen? D:
rumiklove chapter 9 . 5/3
Ok, at the begining of this chapter I just thought that they couldn' t get along so fast in the middle of the fic, so SOMETHING is going to happen, I just hope that that something doesn't be Vlad being in jail... then in the middle of the chapter that feeling disappeared, and I was just happy thinking that it maybe would just be Danny trying to avoid his friends and family's questions about him constantly disappearing, and in the final, that feeling came again I don't know what to wait for anymore... (btw, sorry if this doesn't make sense, I still don't talk English well so probably more than one thing in this is written wrong)