Reviews for Aftershock
Misery Lotus chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Lol although this is two years after your last update, your story really is really really good :D
Merry Christmas!
THEJN chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
Nice! Keep writing Mayu :) you inspire me to write my own stories as well
4000kills chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
:O

kyna is so... paranoid? determined? xDD

wait, tiergan, what he is?
4000kills chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
amazing story(:

is there going to be more veno scenes with her pet trying to destroy someone? xDD LOL i love the bickering

is the tideborn going to be in here?
SuperFanofYours chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG I LOVEEEEEE THISSSS! More D:

Thanks for the chapters! 3
BlueXD chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
Really nice chapter :D And I like the "fur-less" barbarian idea :)
RinYun913 chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
is hw ok! what did she do? is it her odd powers agine?
Wings of the Skies chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
Oh pls continue! I love the story so far!
RinYun913 chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
why r the untamed males not furry?
karen chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
I was hooked from start to finish, just found your page on the pwi forum pages and I just couldn't stop reading till I had read everything. Please write more it was fantastic.

I can't wait to see how all of the characters take shape, how their story progresses and ends. I can't wait to see what happens to Catriona and Aiden but also to the other characters you have introduced to the story. I can't wait for the day that the priest gets his come uppence but yes he is very captivating as a character because he is bad.

I'll wait patiently for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this story from Karen also known as LuciousLily on th sanctuary server
Affinity82 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Mayu, I totally enjoyed your chapter. I love to read, and I was taken into the storyline immediately. Albeit, cause I play pwi, but I think anyone who reads and doesn't play pwi, they to will be swept into ur story. Bravo!
Jluvie chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Lol you're such a good writer

Always leaving cliffhangers at the end of the chapter TT
Lusca chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
another month, another chapter lol

but nah seriously, you did great, i loved it ]

yours is one of the stories that actually inspires me to get off my lazy butt and actually write something.
Daurga chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
this is Daurga from heavens tear server.

im still reading, love it and cant wait to hear more!
channman chapter 11 . 1/27/2010