Reviews for Stupid Bet
So Cute, Royal Pair! XD
milkywaykiitten chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
i love this fic :D
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
sequel please kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love it this story was so trilling
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
ha bet that shocked some people
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
just like your other story well i just say it honestly...

its AWESOME! BE AWED BY ORE SAMA'S COMMENT! LOVE ROYAL PAIR! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRODUCE ATOBEXRYOMA STORY MORE!
DaPurpleDino chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Absolutely adorable And I went to watch the Imperial Presence xD You were right, total Royal molestation xD Adorable though :D
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I disagreee it's better Kato - Shogo in the tokyo one XDDD *drools*

I'm loving your fic XDDDD Like really loving them. Probably I'll read them all in a blink *snort*

Me and my obsessions...

I don't undertand japanses, just common phrases and stuffs... so i take from this that the bet in the imperial presence is to atobe to cut his hair right? I wonder what was if ryoma was the one who lost?

Thank you for amking my fangiling mod gooo all *whooooo* XDD

ok... senseless rant :D

Honto ni, arigatou gosaimaaaas!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Xd Kyaaaaaa! Lovely! Go Royal Pair!
akitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Muwahahahaha! Sorry. Anyways, I really like it! You should seriously consider making it a series. Also, it was not apparent that it was your first time doing Royal Pair, so omedeto!
Kashinaru1992 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
it's a good story i just would like to see the reaction after the kiss from everyone. and i would like to see more storys with the royalpair
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I'm making your 'evil plot bunnies' happy. It was great I loved it and it going on my favs
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
AWESOME one-shot _
braincloud2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hahaha! I like this story too! Great characters! You made me laugh out loud so many times XD loved that part "Buchou, can't you play the Monkey King?" pretty damn funny. Thanx 4 riting!
TheQueen117 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this was so cute. I just wish i could see everyone's faces lol
Nemesis Crow chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
wow! i like the story.. hehe poor Ryoma.. hehe make me laught a lot.. eheh i gant revange!