Reviews for Crouching Ziggy, Hungry Dillon
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hey, great stuff. Ziggy was kinda like a puppy dog that followed you around, but he also probably had a hard life because as far as I could see in the series, he didn't have a family and he got himself mixed up with the Cartels. I think they should've explored that a bit. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
OMG...LMAO! So cute!
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Slash is okay I guess but I prefer Dr. K./Ziggy & Dillon/Summer (sorry, but I can't dislike a Power Ranger- not even Will or Dom. It goes against my DNA code or something). Anyway, good job nonetheless. And you're right. Ziggy's inability to fight is being handled rather neatly by the PR people... but he better start catching up soon or he'll be toast.
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great job!
Saiya chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
AWW! I totally loved this story! ESPECIALLY this pairing! I first got to know about this series on wiki, and when I read the profiles laid for Dillon and Ziggy I was totally like "THEIR SO CUTE TOGETHER!~" lol! It's really easy to be slash happy with this season too!~ I hope you make another Dillon/Ziggy story!
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Ziggy didn't cheat when he hit Dillan (although you said he does in your summary).

He just didn't make the mistake of thinking that fights are the same as tournament sparring. lol

He'd probably do well even against Jason and Tommy with his unpredictable fighting "style". lol
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I LOVED this! Dillon and Ziggy are so cute together! XD that's why I love RPM! Yeah I hate Summer too! She's annoying!

Anyway good work! Write more soon about them!
Mariko Azrael chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I liked this story, quite a bit, but did you really have to include Summer bashing? She's not my favorite either, but when you force your beliefs/preferences on the characters, it makes the story (and you) look immature.

I know it sounds harsh, but I think you have talent, and I'd rather you didn't stoop to character bashing. If you really can't stand Summer (and feel you can't write her in at least an objective light because of that), your best bet is to not mention her at all.

Good luck with your future fic.
TerrierLee chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I must say... this was enjoyable.

And I have to admit I'm not all that big on Summer either :/ She feels like a Lily 2.0 at the moment. Maybe I'll think differently once she gets some focus and she stops trying to get into Dillon's pan-I MEAN WHUT?

I knew Ziggy had his own style, it was just... not as good as the others. It's a lot of fun to watch him fight, though. And lol at Flynn's weapon. It *is* unnaturally huge.

I expect great things in the future :D
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that was good... though a brownie with a smoothie sounds very tempting now haha
Perpetuallyconfused chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I could totally see this happining, the whole thing made me giggle, hope you write more about these two, oh and as you know Ziggy Dillon love
Kiseki-no-neko chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ah, it's still as good as the first time you showed it to me. I do not think the last part about Flynn's smoothies vs. Ziggy's brownies was there though. Soo good. I adore you, but I think you know that already. Oh man, I hope I get the first review! You KNOW I always have to get the first review on your PR fics! -glares at anyone that dares even think of stealing away the first review-

Oh, and you know me, my OTP is STILL Dillon/Everybody-that-is-not-Summer. Though, I will admit, my main ship at the moment is Dillon/Ziggy, which, to this day, still surprises me. I want Dillon/Doc K moments though, else I will cry.

Whenever will the mentor get laid? It is such a damn shame.
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
::Giggles.:: Oh, how I love this fic. I can so seeing that happening. And I agree with you about Summer. I am just not clicking with her either. Anyway, great work! ::pokes.:: Write more soon?