Reviews for Enamored
Ery Titanic chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I've just read your story, is really nice! I like reading more about Jack, Cora and the life in 3rd Class in general as well. I like to think if Cora had been older Jack could fall in love with her hahah! :) Sorry, just my idea!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is such a cute story! I really love Jack/Cora :) He is so sweet to her- I'd love to know how she started calling him Uncle Jack. I am going to read the sequel now!

Blessings!

Sarah
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this is really good even though cora had 2 seanes in the whole film she was good
Big Fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It was very sweet and I liked it a lot. :)
violet chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i love this and you should write a seguel of this
ACrownofLaurels chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
YEESSSS
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Really sweet! I thought it was really cute. You really got the little girl right.

-gooniegirl
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is so cute! I think you should definitely write a sequel about when he draws her and her father, as well as when he's dancing with her and she pouts when he wants to dance with Rose and he says "You're still my best girl, Cora." That part is just so cute!

Anyway, loved the story. Please write more.

Ani
greaserlove chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is very well written, and I'd like to see the sequel of when he draws her and her father.

I can't remember- does the movie give any hint to how they die? You could possibly write about that as well, although it is a bit morbid.

Well, carry on, I look forward to reading more!

Keep the faith!