Reviews for Graveside Grieving
A for Antechinus chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Hiya, I know that you don't seem to be continuing this, but it has been a very good story so far. Quite emotional - but in a good way. Thanks

An idea Tony/Ziva.

Cheers A
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That almost had me bawling my eyes out, honestly.

Anyway apart from that, this was a really good start. Cheers A
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
::frown::... no fair to make me CRY! :'((((((((
Thespianpoet chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Your knack for detail and accuracy is incredible! I urge you to continue these one-shots, as they are simply wonderful to read. I can literally picture everything in my mind's eye.

Mel
dormantfire chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
these all definitely made me choke up

but Gibbs at Abby's grave was my favorite.

not that I liked her dying or his grieving

but...you expressed his grief well. SO SAD.

3 Gibbs

amazing job :)
GAbbyIsLove chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Very sad.

But it is very beautiful!

I like how you let us ponder the idea of Jimmy being the medical examiner rather than the nervous assistant.

Wonderful job!
hudson911 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I loved this chapter in its entirety, but I loved the end more so because of the fact that Gibbs realizes that now since Ducky is gone, he claims silence as his ever present companion then and until his dying day, and that's somehting anyone can see no matter how many times they've seen NCIS. Amazing chapter, it was great.
pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Oh yeh, that was horrible. I can't imagine Gibbs w/o Ducky, I can't imagine LIFE w/o Ducky. Awesomely written and amazingly sad.

pj
LovesAngst chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Love these, thank you so much! I really hope you find it in you to do a Gibbs at Tony's grave. :):)
thevigilante15 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Beautifully written!
STLFAN chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Nicely done. I be better prepared when you update this story, I'll have the tissues in hand. Very well written.
STLFAN chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Okay, I'm only on chapter two and I've already used 5 tissues. They say a good cry is healthy for you.
finlaure chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Very, Very good. Thank you so much for the beautiful words to describe such a beautiful friendship.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Very very emotional. Brought tears to my eyes.
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Oh poor Gibbs. Wow. His friend i'd dare say almost a brother to him. That's what Ducky reminds me off when I watch the episods. HE's so opposite of Gibbs. where sometimes brothers are like that. Great Job. Hard to read of course but that's just cause my eyes are all teary. Hugs you! Write more and post soon.