Reviews for Those Forsaken
Hohoe chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
It's already finished? No, impossible! Please not already! I still want to read more!
Rayar chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
This is a truly awesome and very well-written AU vampire story of our favorite 2 pairings in X! I'm glad I was able to come across this wonderful fic even after its published such a long time ago. I absolutely loved how you portrayed Kamui, Fuuma, Subaru and Seishirou, and loved it all the more with it being a vampire story! It's a pity that by this time you've withdrawn from X's fandom and stopped writing fanfics, but I'm still thankful that you were able to complete this splendid story! I'll be sure to check out your other X or TRC fics later on (like now lol). All the best with whatever endeavors you're on in RL!
lady-ribbon chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Holy crap I love this! This story is so intricate and well written; you really have to pay attention to what's happening and all the clues and hints scattered throughout. The beginning was great with the twins finally reuniting and poor Kamui finding out what exactly has happened to his brother in his absence...

And I loved Seishirou being a stubborn git as always and totally NOT accepting his more-than-a-stalker-with-a-crush feelings for Subaru. Reminds me of that other little story called Tokyo Babylon...*cough*

Anyway, another excellent chappie!
lady-ribbon chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Things are really heating up eh? Well, what a chapter!

It's nice to see Fuuma less evil and sort of realizing that Kamui means more to him alive than dead. Now if only Seishirou would stop being an ass (if that's even possible) the world will be a happy place.

And speaking of Sei-chan...I loved Seishirou's illusion with poor Subaru. It's so naughty of Seishirou to do things for his own, twisted personal amusement at Subaru's expense XD (And the line about the pretty necklace...It's from Aladdin!). But of course, Subaru is pretty enough to be a girl...Sei-chan's a really lucky, undeserving son of a-

Er, moving on.

Way to go for Fuuma and Seishirou meeting! And finally figuring out (somewhat) what the hell is happening! But OF COURSE while the two idiots were squabbling, Subaru and Kamui had to be kidnapped. I seriously wonder what's going to happen next *squee*

And poor Saiki - the guy can't get a break in any world can he? I love all the references to X and TB! Did you know they're reprinting the TB manga in omnibus form? I seriously need to get my hands on that.
lady-ribbon chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Ahhh, another excellent chapter! I loved the scenes between Seishirou and Subaru - sultry yet skirting innocence at the same time- Subaru is TOO cute!

And I also loved the end with Fuuma and Kamui; good to see the angry (somewhat) side of Kamui surface!

Actually the reason it took me so long to review was because I could NOT remember the name of this story, and forgot about it for a while, and then one day I was all, "Hey I was reading this story about the twins..." And somehow stumbled back to this (boy am I happy)!
lady-ribbon chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh Fuuma, you're so incredibly brutal and cruel..But so charming. You sadistic beast you. Poor Kamui, but at least his little leg's healed now and he's going on a tour of the town.

Seishirou, you're really a possessive and demented pedophile you know that? Poor little Subaru's innocence will shatter if you keep up your little game. He might even turn into some brooding, extremely angsty young man with only one eye...

Oh wait. Wrong story.

Nonetheless, another wonderful chapter! I love everything about this story.
lady-ribbon chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Holy sh*t Fuuma - you don't just go around breaking pretty little boy's LEGS for crying out loud! But still...You WERE a massive sadist in X after all. *Sigh* Guess some habits die hard. (Or bite hard)?

Subaru with fangs...That is seriously cute XD But woah, good thing Sei-chan got their in time or who knows...Someone might of DIED. (At least not with a hole in their chest this time around).

And I loved the X references XD
lady-ribbon chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Ahhh, Fuuma, you seem to be becoming quite fond of Kamui...But seriously, it's not so good to take out your hate on his twin XD Don't think Kamui would really appreciate that.

So, Seishirou murdered Fuuma's sister...Or was it his mother who did the job? The plot thickens! Thickening like Subaru's blood on the floor!

*le gasp*

Just one thing to point out:

“…It was about time someone teach Seishirou what it meant to lose someone…” Shouldn’t the word be taught?

And this was really funny - “…some occult religion about the end of the world and a vessel that would be the bearer of God's will…” Ha, the Fuuma of X didn’t think it was ridiculous XD

Great chapter once again; you really have a knack for keeping the story going so smoothly.
lady-ribbon chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Ahhhhh all my SeiSub feelingsssssss. Not seriously, I love this couple too much. TOO MUCH. Yeah, thanks for the obsession, Clamp and fanfiction.

Wonder how Seishirou got himself wrapped up in all the Hunter business? Tsk, tsk, and his own brother hates his guts for whatever reason...

Ah well, at least now Sei's getting wrapped up in little Subaru in more ways than one *squee*

Thanks for the extensive notes!
lady-ribbon chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Haha, the image of Seishirou baking a cake is so amusing and...Scary at the same time XD Well, at least Subaru won't starve.

Ugh, I'm seriously ITCHING to know why Fuuma hates Seishirou so much.

But the scene with Kamui was...Hot. Oh, me and my fangirl mind. To be honest, I was here for the SeiSu as I love them so much, but FuKa is also liked by me, and I loved their scene...Though Fuuma is twisted. Well, at least he's not that sadictic over here as he is in X.

Not yet anyway.
lady-ribbon chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Ohohoh, I wonder what shall happen with Kamui and Fuuma, and what the latter one's plan is to do with him, and his connection with Seishirou.

And speaking of Seishirou...How dare you trick poor little Su-chan?! How evil...But so like you XD

I seriously love this.
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh wow, this story is off to a great start! I seriously love the pace, and what's happened so far. *Sigh* Just when I was looking for SeiSub stories to fill the empty void...And I found this, along with some FuKa. Heh, today's my lucky to the next chapter!
GeorgiaKane chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
VEry good! Couldn't stop sqealing. How old are the twins at this point?
RatTatTat chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
Oh my goodness, I know you wrote this fic ages ago (two years, is it?) but I just spent three and a half hours of my life devouring it...you're right that it had some bumps here or there, but good lord...that was just terrific in the end; you're really much too hard on yourself in your author's notes! This was utterly fantastic; thanks for such a great read.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
I just finished reading the TB and X manga(what there is of it, anyway)and this was a fantastic introduction to the fandom. Your characters seemed pretty in-character to me, at the very least their reactions were believeable in context. I love vampire stories if they're written properly, and I think this one might be my favorite so far. I loved the character interactions, they fit so well and definitely improved the story as a whole.

Um...I can't think of anything else to write about right now, even though I know there's more. Possibly because it's 2:30 in the morning for me. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work