Reviews for Dangerous Men
Julianne chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I don't care how much you love the Spencer character on Leverage, he's not going to beat a master vampire in a fight one on one. Give me a break.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I'm really enjoying these crossovers with the triplets. ;) Tell me Nate is with Eliot? ;)
Minerva Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Nice work! I really like the last paragraph: "It wasn't Eliot Spencer who was the most dangerous member of the Leverage team" just about rocks my world. :D

I would really like to see a follow up of this, where Angel needs to work with the team, and Nate finally gets some RESPECT. :D

I love Elliot, and I love Nate - seeing them both portrayed as so AWESOME made me go all sque!
Dark chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Yay:) I wondered if anyone would make a crossover. Will you make a series? about how Angel is even meeting with Leverage, and if Lindsey is alive or dead, or how Angel got into the Leverage Headquarters. Anything! I would like to read more please:
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh, love the three last sentences. wonderful!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Yeah Baby! ...(NO. I DID NOT quote Austin Powers...I hate that guy...*Denial*)

Angel has just found out what many should. Nate is the most dangerous guy/person on the team. Why? Because he can get the others to do what he wants. There may be a few complaints, a bit of time, some manipulation, or orders but eventually the Team does what he wants. Mainly because they listen to him and know that he tries not to dictate them.

So yeah, Angel now knows who has the 'real' power in the Team. OF course it now makes me curious, why did Angel try to warn Nate in the first place?
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
More? Please? A whole series? Please? It cold be about Angel hearing rumors about Eliot, thinking it was Lindsay. Please?:)
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very interesting. I wonder why Angel was trying to warn Nate... do I sense another story? Pretty please? Great story!
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
must know why angel was there. will you tell? PLEASE! It would be really cool:)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Lol, so true!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
awesome!
Rayhne chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I really like this. It says a lot about how much Eliot trusts Nate.