Reviews for Zoro's New Bling
LaforayaWattpad chapter 3 . 2/16
OMG, NAMI LET HIM KEEP GOING XD!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 2 . 2/16
Robin's nickname for Usopp is 'Longnose-San'
EsVendetta chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-a long time later-

Ookay I got that out of my system! No doubt, this was a retarded (for lack of a better word) fic and I never thought I would read something so entirely lame, but I don't regret it. I have never laughed so hard to a single fic since I found this site! Ever. I'm dead serious! I can't even begin to decide which scene is my favorite!

This certainly goes on to my favorite list. As well as you on my author list! You have a very light, albeit a bit childish (in my opinion at least), sense of humor that I happen to share and enjoy. Yes... that pretty much adds up to me calling myself chidish. I'm not too proud as to admit it. I guess... reading your work (as well as reading One Piece in general) brings out that side of me and reminds me that I, all too often, take life way too seriously.

So, in my own awkward way, I thank you for being the author that you are and putting up complete crack-stories like this!

Keep on keepin' on!
TLA
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Ah! Pirate!
Ack! YOUR MOTHER!
No, Momma noooo!

that killed me! XD
MetaCooper Epicness chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Oh gosh, I'm dying! XD I'm dying and crying! I'm... Drying?
Sayichi chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Hahahahahahah!LOVE!
Cute Kirby chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh, he's evil. I would've done it, too, though. :)
Cute Kirby chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Usopp's distraction is great: "Your mother!" It's even better than my brother's standard "Look! A distraction!"
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
"Pink goes good with green." - Galinda (Wicked)
Ya know, somehow I don't think the color is what would bother Zoro the most in this situation.
Ved17 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Brilliant ending! Wow, this story's insanely funny!
RenKain chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Ahaha! This was too funny! Poor, pretty princess Zoro! *ducks flying sword attack* Ack!

Ahem, anyway... This was truly amusing to absolutely no end (except the actual end, and the extra bit, which was just icing on the cake). I don't know why, but Harmless Zoro Torture is incredibly fun, both to read AND write XD.

Thanks for this!
white-wings-dipped-in-blood chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Before I continue reading this... I have to tell you... I just cracked up. Just... That- Was- Freaking- HILARIOUS. Your stories have that effect on me. Especially when I'm in my delicately balanced emotional state when I'm supposed to be asleep... Your work is frigging priceless.
Ved17 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Are you surprised you are under Favorite Author on some list? You write some entertaining things! Keep at it, Dude!
Marimo Desu chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Oh mai gawd! A Prince x Princess Zoro! XD That so cute, please some one, please make this come true!
aQiel chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
i almost cried when zoro locked himself in the observation room/ yep, call me a sensitive bastard. i can't help it, i feel bad for him! but im sorry zoro, a pinky, blinky necklace had made me betrayed you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and yeah, revenge sure is sweet..in your face, sanji!