Reviews for The One Shot
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is definitely a great story, very bleak and fitting for how the series ended. Throughout the run of the show, I never trusted Blake and at times was hard-pressed to even like him. I always thought that the subtle power struggle between him and Avon ran deeper than just two alpha males fighting for dominance, I think Avon suspected more about Blake than he let on. Of course, I'm drawing on hazy memories of the show that are nearly 20 years old, so I could be very wrong, LOL!
speccyboy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Absolutely well written. What I like even more is that it's from Vila's perspective, and the ultimate irony: His cowardice and naivety ultimately results in his own survival.
NothingAtAllToSeeHere chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Impressive. And your dialogue is spot on.

Loved it :)
Linda chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That's a good one. I prefer it to the other one you've posted. Are you going to add it to the new archive, "Hip Deep in Heroes", B7fic with a com after the dot.
glenavon chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Thank you for posting this. My god, that was a powerful story. While Avon might have had a "glimmer of conscience" as Tarrant suggested, I always thought Blake's conscience was a bit twisted. I also wonder if Blake was ever the man Vila thought he knew.