Reviews for New Kid on the Sandlot
Sandlot.Girl chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
It was Really good
Water vs. Fire chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
Water vs. Fire chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
The Songs, "Firework", by Katy Perry, and, "Secrets", go awesome with this story!
ashleysaysRawwr chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
sorry i didn't review for the other chapters but i love this story. you are a very good writing,
1234567890asdfghjkl chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
i luved this story. u should make a sequel or something to it. or actually scratch that the story was good how it was.
Nekokitten1123 chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
yeah. I love IT
Diona Aronwen chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
I can't believe you finished your story so quickly! I liked how it flowed just right, and the ending was pretty satisfying. Great Job!
Diona Aronwen chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Whoohoo! They finally went to the police. I can't help but feel there's another obstacle in the way though...

Anyway, I love how you update so quickly. Great job in keeping up! :]
Diona Aronwen chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Goodness, Bo gets a lot of beatings. It saddens me knowing Benny probably gets them too. Oh-noes!
Diona Aronwen chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
First off, welcome to ! Good choice in making your first fanfic a Sanlot-based on! :] We need more of those.

In my opinion, you're doing much, MUCH better than most fanfic writers (for a first time). The angst is pretty heavy, although there's nothing wrong with that. I'm curious to know why Bo's father acts the way he does (aside from the drinking, I mean). I'm also curious to know what happened to her old friends.

I guess the only suggestion I have is to not use italics for your whole entire chapter-not that it's a problem or anything. I'm just really nit-picky with chapter formats. Haha!

Keep writing, okay? And don't worry if people don't review enough. It's common in the Sandlot category.

- Delilah