Reviews for A failing Equilibrium
clare1989 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Omg! I just read all your stories and got to this one and it isn't finished :( you gonna update? Xx
cruchot chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
ohhh I like it !
Are you ever going to put the end ? :D
ejn10175 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Are you going to finish this story? It's too good to not know the ending! I hope you continue it!
SSAPrentiss chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Is this going to be continued? I really hope it is. I love it :)
NCISbaby123 chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
okay so ii have an account called ncisbaby123 but im 2 lazy to sign in.

you knda failed or lied cuz this isnt complete and its been a year.
please finish this!
Rixus chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hey!:) this story is awesome. why don't you continue it? i can't wait to know what will happen at the end..

so pleease*.* updatee
fritzc77 chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Please update! This is intense stuff.
4kitty101 chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
PLEASE update!
Helen3616 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
I liked it a lot! Tony's adorable!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
I wouldn't believe Ziva did it- that much is obvious. Maybe she went to rectify the situation, aka fess up, then perhaps right after she left he got mugged or something?

*shrugs*

I really have no clue.
kimmary chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Please continue this story! I want to know what is going to happen next... Come on - you know you have it in you and you know where the ending is - you just need to find the correct way to get there. And when you do find that, the words will come...
Non chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
So...they need Ziva for an undercover mission and framed so she would disappear for a while?

Just a crazy thought
evincis chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
How can he think that. Give hiom a Gibbs-slap.

Excellent story. I love it.
danie3 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
hey ok i have no ideas sorry just support!
hudson911 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Another great chapter.

Since Tony is possibly struggling with the idea that Ziva probably did committ the murder, I'd think it be only far that he got to explain to her why, maybe Tony starts having nothign todo with Ziva anymore. LOL, wouldn't it all be a twisted idea that Tony actully committed the murders and a.) He lets Ziva take the fall or b.) They both walk, Fornell having nothing toconvict Ziva on or c.) Tony admits to it and goes to jail. Either one of my suggestions would totally fall into the AU category and no fic has ever ended like that, so maybe it could happen.

However you decide to take this fic, I know it'll get done and with a great ebnding. I wish you the best of luck.