Reviews for This Lonely Town
Emma chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Please finish the stiory its awesome
channy889 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
pliz hurry! and its good... so far..
freakishlyenergetic chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
AH!

I just absolutely love this story!

Thank you so much for updating!

Let the Channy begin!

Absolutely amazing story!

-Justine
aBeautifulLiar chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
More son :)

Please

I kept skipping over this on the main page

But I am so, so, so happy that I read it now :)
ride2night chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
That was an awesome update! Chad seems different...but a good different:]

Can't wait for more!

~L~
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Yay, they meet! I can't wait for their dinner!
klcthenerd chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
YAYAYAYAYAYAAYY! You don't know how much I've been waiting for an update! Though, school comes first, and it's perfectly understandable. Oh, I wanna know what Chad did! Can't wait for the next update!
WillowBelle chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Rawr! Hurry and update please!

I love the chapters so far but I want Chad in the picture! :3
ride2night chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Holy shizz! This story is awesome! Sonny is such a stressed adult: I hope things go a little more smoothly for her...but seeing Chad must be a stress as well! I can't wait for more!

~L~
DiceRox09 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Uh oh lol

I was expecting the first guy to be Sonny.

But this should be interseting x]

Update soon :]
freaky-callback-girl chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Whoa I wasn't expecting James, but I wasn't expecting Chad to show up where he showed up even more! Whoa, just crazy! I've got to say, this story keeps me on my toes and I love it. Now I really really really want to know Chad's reaction...and Sonny's reaction. This next chapter shall be fabulous! I can tell already.

Well I'm going to stop ranting and let you go do more fantastic author-y stuff and write a new chapter ;)

-Hannah
klcthenerd chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Oh wow, I thought it was going to be Chad she ran into, but I'm glad it wasn't, lol. Now they're just neighbors :). Should be interesting, can't wait until the next chapter!
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Ohmygosh! When she said Dylan, I was like...Chad Dylan? Then he stood right before her. Amazing! I loved it! I honestly thought that it was going to be Chad who called her, but when I found out that it was James, it did make more sense. But anyways, great chapter!
Veraway chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Major cliffhanger! I like the plot so far, and I can't wait to see where this is heading. The writing is good, the grammar is good, and overall I can't really see anything wrong with this! Great job!
thatsaturday chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love the story's premise. Can't wait to see how they react to each other. Hope you update soon!