Reviews for One Girl and Five Ways to Know
ichirukitard chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Awww I finished this all in one go. I'm so happy to come across this fic of yours. You did an exceptional job with Rukia and Ichigo's characters and relationship. It was so well written, so in characters, and so good. Each chapter had me going awww in some way or some form. I just loved it to pieces! It will go to my favorites list XD Keep up the great work! )
julamei chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
this was beautifully written, iluxe-love; i felt you wrote ichigo and rukia very well (which is no small feat) and the chapters themselves conveyed so much despite their lengths. thank you for giving this to us and i hope you continue to write.

just to give you something to think about (because i love what you did and how you focused your chapters), but maybe just as an exercise as a writer, you could try describing background more? again, thank you and good luck to you.
09ice chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Can't believe I never know of this story. Brilliant!
iryna chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
These are written sooo beautifully! Absolutely amazing!
SilverTip37 chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
The adjectives and metaphors you chose were amazing. I had a constant movie running through my head. I thought chapter 4 was nicely done, just like every other chapter :) Great story, and good luck on your other ones!
Quentin B. Caulfield chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Sweetest thing ever! I agree that the sense are hard to isolate (without inevitably relying on another), but I think you did splendidly. I admit that I was crooning in happiness at the end of this chapter.

Great job overall.

QBC
Franny Mika chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Aww! Such a sweet and touching story! And despite what you say, I think you did Chapter 4 (sense of smell) pretty nicely - in fact, I think it's one of my favourite ones!

Great work!
darklover chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
You've done such a wonderful job writing this fic. You're descriptions were amazing. And, I just love how Ichigo ended up admitting his feelings to Rukia. It was truly well done.
Sweetiedogood chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
AWHHHH
Sweetiedogood chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
I could definitely see ichigo "discovering" that he loved her by accident in the middle of conversation. lol.
MikoSwordmaiden01 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
THIS is a *beautiful* piece of work. Your style of writing is above and beyond most fanfics I've read to date and I've read MANY! You are truly a master of words and I thank you for sharing your incredible talent! -Miko
lovelyreading007 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Wow. Can I just say...Thank you? This was great. ]
Annie C chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Beautiful story! Love the concept of using the five senses as the plot progression... but your writing style is what really made it special! Thanks for a great read! _
kuchiki goddess chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've read ... beautiful!

I must confess that I did sigh XD I love
NiyuChu chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Holy turd, how do you do it? You're AMAZING.

Smell is a particularly hard sense to encapture, but you really did pull it off well. I didn't understan it fully, but having that abstract tone to a piece of work always makes it more enthralling :)

WELL DONE, AMAZING WRITER! I can't wait to read more!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »