Reviews for One Girl and Five Ways to Know
Jay chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Hola!

Aww,poor Ichigo.. Haha,rejection! Well,not really,but you get it. I really enjoyed the chapters so far,the plot is very interesting. Ichigo and Rukia seem in character,and the contrast thing you did in chapter four was really cool. Haha,keep on writing stories,it's really good!

Jay.
cherrichik chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
major. love. a definite fave.
Pseudonym P chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
PRETTY. :D
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
AW...that's SO cute and touching )
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
This was good, but I really couldn't follow the smell one about 'let me rot from the inside out as my namesake, a Kuchiki' - I just didn't get it at all.
thebookishone chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
The last one was my favorite, but they were all beautifully written. Short and sweet. I loved them. I can't wait to read your other works! :)
Urikaa chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Really well written fic! The parts I liked most are the 3rd and the 5th.
CooWings chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
BAW. ;_;

Seriously, I did not want this to end but the ending was fantastic so it's alright. But still!

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your other (future) IchiRuki fics, so don't you go thinking you've seen the end of me yet! (dude, I think now I sound like a stalker so apologies if I do creep you out or something, I'm high on sugar right now XD)

PLEASE, PLEASE DO KEEP WRITING.
CooWings chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Because I want to make you happy. ;)

So here's another review! Interesting read, that you provided here. I rely upon my sense of smell quite a lot, as in the sense of smell is pretty significant given that I have a sharp sense of smell (especially that of rotten, disgusting things) but I have never even thought or wondered at the slightest about how Hollows would smell.

And lilies, huh? Lovely choice for Rukia's scent.
CooWings chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Gah. Awesome stuff. I'll be brief here. Rukia is great. She has always been and will always be. What a nakama to have.
CooWings chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
By the Gods!

Okay, perhaps that's a bit overboard but who cares.

Lovely story again. I especially love this. That is so like Ichigo, to think that every wound or scar in the world is his responsibility - while Rukia understanding that easily and telling him firmly that not every scar in this world is his business.

I also find the idea of the scar being a badge of Rukia's commitment to him somewhat endearing. :)
CooWings chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was beautiful. And inspiring. I absolutely adore your style of writing; it's very detailed and rich with stories. I really like this. Please keep on writing! ;D

If this will somehow fuel you to write more, I'll say this: I'm adding your story to my Favorites, because I am just that fond of it. :)

P.S. And oh yea, never mind being this your first fic posted online, you should certainly post more. AND MORE.
Goku's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
BRAVOO! EXCELLENT! I'm so glad I found this story; it's simply awesome! D I don't like "I love yous" but you made it work for them! I haven't been this impressed by a fic in a long time! Keep up the great work! D

xx
Goku's Daughter chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Another great chapter...

Hmm, you know why else this is so good? Because it's so in character! Good job!

Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Wow, this one was good. You're writing is amazing. I'm smiling like a fool.

Off to the next chapter!

xx