Reviews for One Girl and Five Ways to Know
Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Wow, this one was good. You're writing is amazing. I'm smiling like a fool.

Off to the next chapter!

GD

xx
midnightwaters chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Great set of drabbles you have here.
alice chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
beautiful.

i think you captured both characters very well.

this is the best story i've read so far.

great job, keep it up.
Zephyras chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
OMG I love this! I've seen it on ichiruki but never clicked on it until now because stuff like this tend to be overly cheesy. You are such a good writer! I especially like your imagery. You should definitely write more!
Bluishorbs chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Simply lovely, nice mixture of drama and romance and I love how you have portrayed Ichigo and Rukia's love! Great job :)
NotQuiteDG chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
sight's always fun to write...and definitely fun to read, good job on this one too
NotQuiteDG chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I like this one a lot..youre pretty good at this stuff lol, dunno why you thought this one wasnt up to par. for not paying much attention to them, you wrote the sense of smell pretty well
NotQuiteDG chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Great job on this one too..
NotQuiteDG chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love the idea, writing in senses and playing it to get what you want out of the fic...not to say i also love the result, you worked it well, this is awesome. Good job
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
I loved this story so much! It was really good, I swear! Keep up the good work!
Saigo no Hajime chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Aw, so beautiful! Both this chapter, and the whole story! Such vibrant imagery all the way through! Wonderful job!

And in this chapter, I loved Ichigo's ramble to Rukia that ended in his confession that he loved her. If (when!) he gets around to saying it, I think it's going to happen something like that. Plus, adding in the list of Ichigo's sensory impressions of Rukia (sight, sound, smell, etc) was perfect in the context of this story!

Well, once again, excellent job, and thanks for giving us a marvelous story to read! I can't wait til your next IchiRuki comes out!
zxGenesisxz chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
WOW! BRAVO BRAVO! *claps enthusiastically* You did such a beautiful work writing this in such vivid detail. I could picture the background and I could feel Ichigo's anxiety and anguish as he tried to explain to Rukia and himself how he felt about her. Oh I love it! I thoroughly enjoyed all five pieces. Each one was so unique. This one was gorgeously done. I am definitely looking forward to your next masterpiece.

zxGenesisxz
hamchan chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
this fic is beautiful, there is no other way to describe it, I like the way u wrote it
dethangelx chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
ooh! how cute! loved the cutesy words and gestures.. hehe..
kaiserkawaii chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
hah? why did his heart ache?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »