Reviews for Access Granted
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very good! I love the interaction with Linds! And I love how comfortable Mac and Stella are together!

:D Doink Doink
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I liked this job!:)
SMacked Hard chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It was a great story. I loved it. Check mine out sometime. ;)
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh, I loved this! Very emotional, and beautifully written.

I loved that Lindsay took her lunch break straight to the hospital. It seemed very likely she'd do that with how she had reacted to the news. loved the descriptions of how this had affected Stella, both physically and her spirit, very well done. And I loved her strength that still shows, in the laugh though there is no humor in it, and her asking how Lindsay is because she has heard of her outburst. I loved how it seemed that she's comforting Lindsay here. The move to the flashback and Lindsay's feeling guilty was so well done. I loved this bit 'sounding like a mother scolding her child', very appropriate.

And I loved this 'She was the strongest person she knew, and to see her cry was like seeing the Statue of Liberty fall. When stone crumbles and falls into the dark water below, it’s never a good thing.' such a good description of Stella and the strength she has also for the others.

Loved the little glimpse of humor with how often Mac had asked that.

And then faultlessly you move back to seriousness. The shaking of Stella's hands was very intense, and I loved how you used that. Especially when they stop shaking, so lovely! Also the effect this has on Lindsay.

Really liked the little glimpse into Stella's past explaining why she is so.

And I loved the fit that wasn't a fit but 'a controlled release of frustration', so clever and so Stella!

I loved the descriptions of how she's still trying to hold herself together. 'Mac felt the words spill out of his mouth automatically but not without feeling.' was super, and her knowing that he does have a heart. It was good to see that she could let go and how that calmed her, great descriptions again of the change, particularly loved her curls.

Loved Mac's thoughts, the part of him that calmly (!) told him that 'he’d simply gone clinically insane' made me smile, that's so Mac!

I loved the feeling of comfort the mention of milk and honey brought up/showed. Also loved the descriptions of how they sleep (VERY lovely image!) continuing that feeling, with the imagery of cats and how she seems to fit like a glove.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wonderful chapter! The interaction between Mac and Stella was really cute! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out okay for them!
StellaFreak chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Love the story great job! :D

&nd the end is so beautiful
Cowgirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
oh yeah and this one : "Her head shot up to see Mac’s face perilously close to her’s. She’d slept on him? WHAT? "

haha!)
Cowgirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
gaw

yuo alwayys have the amazing capability to make me smile and aww

i loved the conversation over coffe hihi

and here are a few of my fave quotes: “Miss I-check-out-Danny’s-ass-whenever-I-can.”
napafun chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
she can’t be in any of that kind of physical activity for at least a week

That's so funny!

fu**ing in Love with your story
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
That was a nice day for Stella and Lindsay. But what made my heart bleed was Mac's feeling on seeing her tub. Oh. But that was a fantastic way for Stella to wake up, on top of Mac. heehee. Great job. :)
sterra-kyra chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
so awesome!
JackSam chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Love it. Add more soon,
cmaddict chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
I'm excited you decided to post another chapter! Very well done. I'm also excited to see what else you have up your sleeve :D
JackSam chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Love it, Add more soon,
x-Natalie-x chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great story, can't wait for more! I hope mac and stella get together!