Reviews for What It's Worth
SailorChronos1 chapter 8 . 6/21
I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but I just discovered your story and I'm really enjoying it so far. And I agree that Caitlin's French needs a lot of work - the correct phrase for "Michael sent us" is "Michael nous a envoyés".
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
Wow...just finished this. Very well written and suspenseful too. This could have been an episode. Hope you'll finish this...you've seeded clues to where the next instalment will go. There are very few good writers on fan fic on here, and you are one of them. Good pacing, plotting and characterization. I know real life can be a drag, but it's been years now. Maybe post a note to let folks know if you've abandoned the next instalment. That way we won't keep wondering. Just a thought.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
Very very awesome. I loved the story characters were spot on. Thank you for s truly great story. I totally appreciate it. Is there a sequel somewhere? I was totally immersed in the story. When Cait got shot, I was worried as well as Marella and Briggs when they were cut off and Briggs kidnapped. I would love to know the story behind that rescue. Grins. Very nice. Thanks again
KatFenn chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Oh I really enjoyed this, thank you for the journey!
geauxtigersgirl chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Loved this story and how well written it is. You capture the characters well and your storyline is believable. Your work is always a joy to read. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Rachel500 chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
I always enjoy your fics. Great tension throughout. Loved the Caitlin POV you used in this fic. Very nice. Rachel :)
rainefan chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Riveting story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
deb chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
Love it, especially Michael's theory that Vietnam is Hawke's Red Star. Hope you continue this universe.
kaidiii chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
Interestingly writtens story!
deb chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Looking forward to seeing you post the rest of this! :)
Maria Thorne chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Even in just two chapters, I can see the setup beginning for the exploration of the questions you posed about friendship. Marella and Orchid, Michael and Marella, Hawke and Michael... this is really intriguing.