Reviews for Lady Life and Sir Death
rach64xoxo chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Sorry, writing another review because I forgot to subscribe.
rach64xoxo chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Eep! I adore it. Continue, por favor.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
MOOOOOOOREE!

POST MORE! NEED MORE OF THIS STORY! THERE IS NOT ENOUGH E/M PHIC TO KEEP A RABID SHIPPER SATISFIED! POST! POST! POST!
roolsilver chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
DO IT! Write more!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
This is REALLY good! Love it!
Juntaine chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I am intrigued...please continue!
Sea's child chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Great story so far. Please update soon. What happens next? Do they get together?
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
ayayay! he knows and he's angry. typical erik.
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
erik doesn't sleep well, he doesn't eat well either, and he's depressed. no wonder he's sick.
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
hmm, erik seems to be fascinated by meg, and in her turn she is fascinated by him. what will he do when he realizes who she is?
absolutelyannie chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
I like this chapter; you did a lovely job with the interaction between the two characters. Write more, please!

A
LaurieLovesErik chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Oh no!

The cat's out of the bag...or rather, the OG's out of the fifth box ;)

You are a remarkably descriptive writer. Good job!
hungryforcookies chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Ah~ Foolish Meg. Love will soon blossom, right? (;
hellscrimsonangel chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Hi, I don't write that many reviews but I have to say I am enjoying this story. I do wish the chapters were longer with explaining their interaction. Though it's not a critism per say as I just really would love more to read. keep the chapters coming.
LaurieLovesErik chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
I simply love your analogies, my dear :)

Great chapter! I absolutely love conflict...it is the Opera to my House (not a great one, I know, but I'm working on it)

I love how little Meg is finally asserting herself, and how comfortable she is being Lady Life...truly fab!

Laurie