Reviews for DiNozzo Rule No 5
StarStuf chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I absolutely loved it. Spot on characterization. If I saw Abby crying, I'd hug her too!

Can I rewrite rule number 5 for myself and post it in big bold letters at work?
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:DD Awwwwwww. That's so cute. It shows how much of a family they are. Good job(:
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I loved the story, but was thrown by the f word. Tony rarely curses, and I just can't imagine him saying it.
gaddzkemp chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love Rule Number 5! This also would be a good part for an episode! DAYUM! You certainly have good oneshots! *randomness* I wonder what happened to me doing my homework? *end randomnes* I will soon explore more of your stories!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aw, how sweet.
Fivetimesthelove chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Loved Jimmy at the end of this episode - he was so happy to be included - even if it meant scrubbing the floors. Very witty tag - I can just see Abby "standing over the guys" like that and any story with Jimmy in it is fine by me. lol
secretchild chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh, yes. Definitely the most important rule! Very, very well done - loved the "she's got you on such a LEASH" line. :-)
hudson911 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I just want to slap Tony on the back for a job well done in cheering up Abby, and for that very true rule. I'm glad you mentioned the rabbits, that was one of my favorite parts of Toxic. Awesome job, I loved it.
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aww sweet :). Toxic was a good episode, even if Abby was rather 'un-Abby'. Great continuation of a fun episode ending :)
mw4ncis chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
The language was completely unnecessary. Thou shall not mess with Abby would have worked just fine, and actually would have fit with the story about cleaning up the mess in the lab.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I like that rule! Great story!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aw..that's so cute. Great tag!

From A Fanfiction Angel
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw what a great tag to the episode I could really see Abby really down after this one. Hmm everyone trying to take her for a fool and then making her care about someone and lying oh boy. I really wish she had broke the guys nose though like she did the other guy that killed the computer. GREAT job. WRite more soon.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aww that was really cute :D good story
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Very good, a great tag to the episode. Thank you, VP.