Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
Macaxx chapter 14 . 4/24
When I started reading this story, I dont know why, I thought it was completed. I see its been almost 8 years since your last updated, and I dont think you will ever finished this (o reading my review) but I really enjoy this fic, specially the first part. I thought Bella will remain human, and I wasnt expecting that she would become a vampire and all the lemons... Anyway, it was a great fic. Thank you :)
sweet5serendipity chapter 14 . 4/10
when is it going to be continued..? please please update it..if there's a problem pls tell us then, writer's block or anything..but pls tell whether it will ever be continued or not
InTheSubtext chapter 14 . 2/24
This is quite possibly the cruelest 'fade to black' ever!

;)

Rereading old favorites, and yeah, still great.
Jadiona chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
The story had a great start. It's too bad it doesn't look like it will ever be completed.
flanduslover1 chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
Oh snap I love this especially this Edward can't wait for more
mimcheryla chapter 14 . 7/10/2017
Love to read your books. You have a great talent. Keep up the good work. I am amazed at your imagination as each book you write has a great storyline and relatable characters. Bella, Edward & the Cullen family. In these Fan fiction books I think it's most important to keep the characters same personalities and you did a great job. Thank you so much for sharing your work. C.m.
cj chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
very original, great idea-about what happened to Edward, and with Bella afterwards, you are an amazing writer. Is there a sequel?
Ailee H chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. This fanfic made me cry, made my heart hurt, but made me so happy to see these two progress.
TwilightHeavenFanforever chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Hi, I liked your book so much I made an audiobook of it: Here is the link
playlist?listPL4PzlEqU0HMNPQHEzn633pcyy7TQ5gxE1

It's gotten positive feedback and one person is hoping there is more coming.

Christy S.
Edward's blue eyed girl04 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Gah! I need that update pronto. Think of it as a Christmas gift. ;) Merry Christmas my dear. Thanks for sharing. :)
Nataly29 chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
Oh! Please... any chance of you coming back to update this wonderful and unique story?
Is one of the best story I have ever read!
Carla Gasperoni chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
OMG! OMG!
PLEASE POST SOON!
This is am amazing story and so so sexy now!
Please don't make us wait any longer! BRAVO!
Anono chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Gah! You pointed out the plot hole with Edwards power and fixed it as the main plot of your story- brilliant! Also well written nice mix of description and characters. I'm
Guessing the talk of bell as shield was the ground work for her later shielding ed from thoughts as a vampire?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
PLEASE FINISH WRITTING THIS STORY I KNOW IT WILL BE GREAT WHEN IT DONE WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITING IS SOMETHING WRONG? PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU SAID THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT RIGHT?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
I'LL JUST BE GLAD WHEN THEY FINALLY HAVE SEX AND FIND OUT HOW GREAT THY ARE TOGETHER
2,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »