Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
Robpfan chapter 14 . 5/15
I absolutely agree with everyone else... you should continue this story... its almost at its 10 yr anniversary.

I love your stories, I'vebeen a long time fan of yours... you are an amazing wtiter. I wonder... have you ever published any of your work? I would definitely buy it, if so.

Crossing fingers that we can all convince you to at least finish this story.

Take Care,
Robpfan
Ekelly061018 chapter 14 . 2/8
Oh it just pains me that you stopped the story here.
What a cliffhanger! I realize it has been ten years, but man, I can't help really wishing you would update this. It was a great story!
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 2/6
.;PLEAS COME BACK AND FINIS THIS STORY.
harcy123 chapter 14 . 1/13
Are you going to update?
nitsuAmaP chapter 14 . 10/16/2021
Have you abandoned this story? (Please say no!)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2021
Por favor continua con la historia
haleywhaley chapter 14 . 7/22/2021
I'm so sad this is where this is where this story stops
Really great fic though
sailoralice chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
pleases... more...
WildChild1954 chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
Are there any intentions of continuing this story? I really hate getting into a really good fanfic and then having it suddenly just drop. So please, please continue this!
PineNutPesto chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
Seeing Bella in a room full of predators who don't care about her wellbeing and are putting her at risk for the benefit of one of their own is really frightening.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 14 . 4/25/2020
Oh god. This is amazing. I can’t believe you never finished it. If you could, you know... I’d be eternally grateful.

This is amazing, I loved every second of it. And I can’t believe you left it here! When they’re finally ready! Goodness. Thank you for writing this amazing AU.
sweet5serendipity chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
This is such a promising story. Your writing Skills are amazing we all know that. The way you twist a plot into a delicious story, it's mind blowing. I really love the different plots you think up.
I don't know whether you're or you'll read this. Whether you've completely abandoned fanfiction app and writing Fanfiction.
Obviously you're busy in your life, which is understandable. I just hope for my and everyone else's sake and yours too, cause every story a writer writes is their own child, that you return back.
Till then, Best of Luck!
Take Care
Lots of happiness, strength, courage, health and love to you n your loved ones!
Maddy Graeff chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
This seems like it would have been an awesome story, but I decided to read the reviews. I'm glad I didn't waste more time reading as there's nothing worse than finding a great story only to have the writer completely abandon it. Truly sad that all those people begging you to complete it, doesn't motivate you in the least. My parents always thought me to never to start something if I'm not going to finish it... it's wonderful advice that I still follow. Too bad that not everyone is raised the same. Yes, sometimes horrible things happen, out of our control which may prevent us from moving forward, but there's no excuse as to why you're still leaving this incomplete story available for us to read instead of just removing the damn unfinished story since you're obviously not going to bother complying with your fans' requests!
Not cool young lady!
Emo4 chapter 14 . 8/21/2019
Please please please finish this story. I love it!
BnSA chapter 14 . 8/17/2019
Loved this! Thanks so much!
Hope you will continue it someday.
2,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »