Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
Wild Child 1954 chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
Are there any intentions of continuing this story? I really hate getting into a really good fanfic and then having it suddenly just drop. So please, please continue this!
PineNutPesto chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
Seeing Bella in a room full of predators who don't care about her wellbeing and are putting her at risk for the benefit of one of their own is really frightening.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 14 . 4/25/2020
Oh god. This is amazing. I can’t believe you never finished it. If you could, you know... I’d be eternally grateful.

This is amazing, I loved every second of it. And I can’t believe you left it here! When they’re finally ready! Goodness. Thank you for writing this amazing AU.
sweet5serendipity chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
This is such a promising story. Your writing Skills are amazing we all know that. The way you twist a plot into a delicious story, it's mind blowing. I really love the different plots you think up.
I don't know whether you're or you'll read this. Whether you've completely abandoned fanfiction app and writing Fanfiction.
Obviously you're busy in your life, which is understandable. I just hope for my and everyone else's sake and yours too, cause every story a writer writes is their own child, that you return back.
Till then, Best of Luck!
Take Care
Lots of happiness, strength, courage, health and love to you n your loved ones!
Maddy Graeff chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
This seems like it would have been an awesome story, but I decided to read the reviews. I'm glad I didn't waste more time reading as there's nothing worse than finding a great story only to have the writer completely abandon it. Truly sad that all those people begging you to complete it, doesn't motivate you in the least. My parents always thought me to never to start something if I'm not going to finish it... it's wonderful advice that I still follow. Too bad that not everyone is raised the same. Yes, sometimes horrible things happen, out of our control which may prevent us from moving forward, but there's no excuse as to why you're still leaving this incomplete story available for us to read instead of just removing the damn unfinished story since you're obviously not going to bother complying with your fans' requests!
Not cool young lady!
Emo4 chapter 14 . 8/21/2019
Please please please finish this story. I love it!
BnSA chapter 14 . 8/17/2019
Loved this! Thanks so much!
Hope you will continue it someday.
Kyra chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
This was such a wonderful story! It's a shame you never finished it...it was really awesome! Great job! I hope one day you'll continue... A girl can wish...
Princessoreo chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
Instead of keeping her there for 2 years couldn’t they have just swam back? Carlisle has swam large distances before like when he swam to the ‘New World’ from England.
DaiAnne Oli Santos chapter 14 . 3/22/2019
Por favor me diz que Vc vai continuar?

Eu To amando
Wellie-days chapter 14 . 3/12/2019
One of the better stories I have read on here. I love realistic canon New Moon stories and I’m sad this wasn’t finished. Well done!
anajlima chapter 7 . 1/27/2019
And they still haven't figured it out?!
anajlima chapter 6 . 1/27/2019
I didn't see that coming! I hope that he will believe now! Thanks for sharing! .
anajlima chapter 5 . 1/27/2019
Oh my... How will this be fixed?!
anajlima chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Now comes the good part?
2,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »