Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
mimcheryla chapter 14 . 7/10
Love to read your books. You have a great talent. Keep up the good work. I am amazed at your imagination as each book you write has a great storyline and relatable characters. Bella, Edward & the Cullen family. In these Fan fiction books I think it's most important to keep the characters same personalities and you did a great job. Thank you so much for sharing your work. C.m.
cj chapter 14 . 4/20
very original, great idea-about what happened to Edward, and with Bella afterwards, you are an amazing writer. Is there a sequel?
Ailee H chapter 14 . 4/6
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. This fanfic made me cry, made my heart hurt, but made me so happy to see these two progress.
knitandcrochetheaven chapter 1 . 3/13
Hi, I liked your book so much I made an audiobook of it: Here is the link
playlist?listPL4PzlEqU0HMNPQHEzn633pcyy7TQ5gxE1

It's gotten positive feedback and one person is hoping there is more coming.

Christy S.
Edward's blue eyed girl04 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Gah! I need that update pronto. Think of it as a Christmas gift. ;) Merry Christmas my dear. Thanks for sharing. :)
Nataly29 chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
Oh! Please... any chance of you coming back to update this wonderful and unique story?
Is one of the best story I have ever read!
Carla Gasperoni chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
OMG! OMG!
PLEASE POST SOON!
This is am amazing story and so so sexy now!
Please don't make us wait any longer! BRAVO!
Anono chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Gah! You pointed out the plot hole with Edwards power and fixed it as the main plot of your story- brilliant! Also well written nice mix of description and characters. I'm
Guessing the talk of bell as shield was the ground work for her later shielding ed from thoughts as a vampire?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
PLEASE FINISH WRITTING THIS STORY I KNOW IT WILL BE GREAT WHEN IT DONE WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITING IS SOMETHING WRONG? PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU SAID THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT RIGHT?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
I'LL JUST BE GLAD WHEN THEY FINALLY HAVE SEX AND FIND OUT HOW GREAT THY ARE TOGETHER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
ARE THEY EVER REALLY GOING TO MAKE LOVE AND BE WITH EACH OTHER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
ok you two now go home and make love please
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
WELL THIS FINALLY HAPPENING THEY REALY TALKING ABOUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
SO FAR I LOVE THIS STORY I JUST WANT EDWARD AND BELLA BACK TOGETHER NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME FOR THAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016