Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
interesting twist, evil cliff-hanger!
slapmeonthepatio chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh! I can't *wait* for more of this. It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Boo0321 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh- cliff hanger! I really like the story so far, a

refreshing twist. I am very excited for you to update.
Unerose93 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I'm LOVING it xD
jenjan24 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Well I'm glad that she's there to try to help him. Its just not the same when the Cullen's aren't around. I just hope that she will be able to help him..but obviously she's the only one that can.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Wow, this is really fabulous so far. It's an interesting concept. I've read a bunch of other stories that do an AU version of the beginning of New Moon but this is a new one for me. Great flow and writing...and I'm very, very curious to see what this actually means for Edward in terms of how he's acting, and how he responds to Bella.

Yay! A new story by you!
Edwardsminessorrybella chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
OMG! this is one of your best stories yet! i love it! u have me banging my head on the desk (Ow) in ancipition! I loved it!
Olirin chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ah! What an evil place to cut it off! EVIL! Oh this story is so interesting! Maybe this isn't what you were looking for, but it is so romantic! Bella is the only one that can save him. sigh. I am actually so worried about Edward. My heart broke when Emmett said that Edward just babbled to himself.

I really enjoyed meeting the Denali Clan, and I really appreciated Eleazar assessing Bella. That was so cool.

Anyway, I love it! I can't wait for more!
mjsnotebook chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
oh dear god why did you end it right there you teasing lil vixen! better update soon..
well.just.imagine chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
wa! holy crow, this is intense.

im addicted!

good job
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ah! How could you leave us hanging like that? Love it so far. Quite realistic (well, in a supernatural way) that Edward could go out of his mind from all the voices in his head. He'd alluded to the humming of all the voices in Twilight. Can't imagine what it'd be like if they were all screaming at you. Saw the isolation necessity coming and can't wait to see what happens. Question - is Edward so far out of it that he doesn't react to the smell of Bella's potent blood as soon as the door is opened or even before? I'd think that basic instinct to feed would take over whether the mind was alert or not - example, Carlisle and the herd of deer after he was changed.
Erin chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh my goodness Miss Amethyst Jackson! You are crazy gifted!Only Human was absolute perfection, and Bonne Foi is just so completely wonderful! (I click on it every day hoping for an update.)Now, this awesome new beginning. I am so sucked in already to this story, it's insane. You write Edward and Bella so beautifully and so believably, no matter what their circumstances are. My heart is already breaking for tortured Edward...can't wait for the next chapter!
Emma Hardy chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
You realize I hate you for ending it here, don't you? I mean I'm very, very upset right now! HAHA but I kind of knew you would :P So evil...so, so evil. Anyway, please update soon! I'm really interested in the play-out of this story!
Lazielow chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Great chapter !

I hope you'll update soon.
LittleLea05 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I LOVE IT! Well not so much the tortured Edward part..thats kinda depressing but hopefully Bella can work her magic and bring him back to coherrency...cant wait for the next update!
2,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »