Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
xoxabbyxox chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
love this story! great so far! maybe..add a tiny bit more detail...but still great! hurry and i write...i need more..:D
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Thank you for not making Tanya suck. I hate when I end up dreading a character showing up. Moving on...Wow, Edward. And Bella, I'm kind of happy she's doing this even if she still believes Edward doesn't love her. When she mentioned that she finally gets to take care of Edward, even if she doesn't think he feels the same...it makes her out to be pretty awesome. A bit more than whiny and resentful. I like that. I'm fascinated to see what happens next chapter. Although I do admit that I like the idea of a Madward. Keep Going!
emillythestrange chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
this is the best story i've read in such a long time...i absolutely love this story and i love the way you write and please update soon! i can't wait for more especially since you put a cliffy at the end. i love it and i love it and please update soon!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
oh! you are mean mean mean mean! Why did you end it there? UPDATE SOON CAUSE I AM GONA LOOSE MY MIND!
polyphany chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Love it!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Can't wait till the next chapter.
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
interesting twist, evil cliff-hanger!
slapmeonthepatio chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh! I can't *wait* for more of this. It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Boo0321 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh- cliff hanger! I really like the story so far, a

refreshing twist. I am very excited for you to update.
Unerose93 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I'm LOVING it xD
jenjan24 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Well I'm glad that she's there to try to help him. Its just not the same when the Cullen's aren't around. I just hope that she will be able to help him..but obviously she's the only one that can.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Wow, this is really fabulous so far. It's an interesting concept. I've read a bunch of other stories that do an AU version of the beginning of New Moon but this is a new one for me. Great flow and writing...and I'm very, very curious to see what this actually means for Edward in terms of how he's acting, and how he responds to Bella.

Yay! A new story by you!
Edwardsminessorrybella chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
OMG! this is one of your best stories yet! i love it! u have me banging my head on the desk (Ow) in ancipition! I loved it!
Olirin chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ah! What an evil place to cut it off! EVIL! Oh this story is so interesting! Maybe this isn't what you were looking for, but it is so romantic! Bella is the only one that can save him. sigh. I am actually so worried about Edward. My heart broke when Emmett said that Edward just babbled to himself.

I really enjoyed meeting the Denali Clan, and I really appreciated Eleazar assessing Bella. That was so cool.

Anyway, I love it! I can't wait for more!
mjsnotebook chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
oh dear god why did you end it right there you teasing lil vixen! better update soon..
2,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »