Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
cat's wand chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
this is really great so far:)
Renaly chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is going to be angsty, isn't it? Not that I mind, I like angst. Poor Edward.

To me, the summary makes it sound like he went catatonic, or something of the sort. Am I right? When will you update again?
sylamesio123 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
GAH! ONLY ONE CHAPTER! UPDATE!
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh I'm intrigued! Is this story going to be like Edward in a catalyst state and he'll beleive he's having hallucinations of Bella when she shows up since he believes her to be dead? Update ASAP! FANTASTIC start! -Stacey-
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is a perfect execution of Meyer-esque literature. I can't wait for the next enstallment; I am enthralled.

Sincerely,

MarsOutcast
at.first.sight chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I'm really intrigued by this storyy! I'm excited for a new chapter! Update soon, it's really good!
CaroleLeo chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This sounds very interesting - I hope you can continue...
moiselle09 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
story is really good!

cant wait to see what happens next

update soon
greis0221 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
great chapter..can't wait to see what happens next!
justdazzled chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Nice beginning! I'm already invested, thanks to the New Moon excerpt. My hand went to the next chapter button automatically and was very disappointed that there wasn't one! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next... How do they convince Charlie to let her go and what IS wrong with Edward?

Thanks for writing! Update soon please!
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Ooh.I'm excited to see where this goes!I'm definitely intrigued.I can't wait to find out what is going on with Edward!UPDATE SOON! :D
AnNiKa-13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Good start! I can't wait for the next chapter!
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great start!
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I can't wait! Update soon. ]
ISparkleOnMyOwn chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Love it! There can never be enough new moon AU's out there and I so love the stories where Edward has to be saved (letting him suffer a little... am I actually becoming cruel right now?) Don't know why. Just love them!

Please keep writing and update soon!
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »