Reviews for A Madman's Mercy
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I can't wait to see what happens to Edward and Bella. This is a very interesting story.
A green eyed girl chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
this story is getting better by the minute.

but i guess i should have suspected that.

cant wait for more.

thanks AJ & J
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
So a part of me wants to cry and throw things around like my 2 year old son when he's having a temper tantrum. But I'm going to be grown up about this and just say, "bad cliffie". I am grateful to know what happened to Edward and why he's in the state that he is in. I can't imagine how crazy I would be if I had to hear what everybody in a one mile radius was thinking. Now that I think about it, did SM ever say what the distance of Edward's gift was? I can't remember. But I guess more importantly, what distance do you have Edward being able to hear thoughts?

Anyway, thanks for the update! Very engrossing and unusual to see Edward being the one to need saving.
nosleep3 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Okay, so, question:

If Edward can hear and see everyone's thoughts without any filters, in addition to his regular vampire hearing and sense of smell, does this mean he's not surprised when Bella walks into his room? The whole family has been downstairs talking and thinking about him, not to mention looking at Bella and soliciting verbal responses from her. So...hmm. I wonder if he's just so screwed up he thinks he's hallucinating all of that.
katmom chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
It's beautiful the way you have taken the original story and woven it into this one...this certainly COULD BE...

Looking forward to the next installment...

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
gah, you can't just leave me here!

this is brilliant, a great way to rush through introductions and the family seems totally in character.

i love the idea, and i can't wait to see what comes next.
roxymar chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
oh, you can't stop it there...

great chapter! there was so much anticipation, it drove me nuts...haha...you get it!

well, i certainly can't wait for the next chapter!
jenellebelle chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
ur so so bad leaving it like that. lol

oh i really like this- I haven't read anything like this before. very creative~ looking forward to seeing what happens- well dying to see what happens actually- no pressure lol
Kolored chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Okay, that was absolutely mean. And I'm not talking "I-stole-half-my-sister's-easter-candies-mean", I'm talking really mean. Forget about the old pool noodle threats, now I've got a nifty little umbrella... Desperate times call for desperate measures... xD Awesome chapter!

Update soon...REAL soon,

Kolored.
TWIMOM chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I love the plot to this story.
lostpoisoned chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This looks pretty epic. I'll be following.
aleenewhited chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It sounds like a great start to an even better story. Please update soon.
the granddaughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Not being the biggest Jacob fan I'm always on the look out for alternative action in this particular part of New Moon, so I'm really looking forward to this story! It sounds very promising ;)
Linda Reed chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this is realy good so far! i hope it will be as good as only human; maby even better! plz add on fast!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I am already hooked. Hooked and anxious to read more!
2,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »