Reviews for Ever the Same
Trebleclef2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Haha this was great! Loved it, well done :-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Love this one...soooo sweet!
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Super sweet fic! NEVER CHANGE, BONES!
QuiteRightToo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved this!
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This story put a big smile on my face. I'm not exactly sure why, but I particularly like the part where he says that he was terrified of her at the moment. I love it )
I love this chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
""Well…" She hesitated. "It was very socially aware of them to feature a character with an articulation disorder" is a golden line.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Just an FYI: "Well…" She hesitated. "It was very socially aware of them to feature a character with an articulation disorder."

...that might be the most in-character reaction to anything TB's had in all of fanfic. This is one of my favorites. Changed Bugs Bunny for me. :D
zzzooe chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Absolutely gorgeous! (:
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that is bar none the most adorable thing I have ever read.
robotentity chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I actually looked for the rating button, then realised this is not Youtube. Ha. Anyways, I quite enjoyed this. Not too cutesy, but strangely...sexy. Like, casually sexy post sexy-time.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
so amazing.
dannica webb chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LOVE it. I just love how he "gets" that nothing has changed between them while everything has.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was perfect! Of all the renderings of the morning after I've read, this is the one I think is most accurate. Booth's nervousness is so in character, and Bones is just too cute! And this line was brilliant: "Coffee…Skim milk, no sugar, daffodils, Jupiter, organic red wine, Thai food, right side of the bed." I love it!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Booth is nervous, Bones is Bones ... cute *giggles*
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
*giggles* Nervous!Booth is always adorable. Loved it. Especially loved the last line.