Reviews for Brothers Reunited
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really like this story. I actually kind of wish you had taken it a step further, with what would happen after this. Possibly if Jamal hadn't found out about Salims life, or if he never found out about Latika.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great little fic... it's a shame there aren't more like this in this community :)
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I agree with what you said about Salim not wanting to lose Jamal...but what he did was shitty...drunk or not. I honestly believe that a large portion which made Jamal meet Salim at the construction site was the possibility of knowing where Latika was(I adore how much he loves her!). And yes, Salim does care about his bro...I believe that much. But either way, I like your story...I just didn't think of reading one before because I like the way it ended...horrible past, amazing future!
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm glad I found this fic. Salim is such an interesting character, and I always wanted to see more of the brother relationship between him and Jamal after they reunite. I think this was spot on :D
Toby the Confessor chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Dear (Authors name) Piper Julian, I found this fanfic (Fanfic Name) Brothers Reunited a pretty good one. Have a nice day. (:
tollypop13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i think ur story is great especially the part about what might have happened to jamal during the time they were apart. i think it would be great if u continued and let us see waht happened during those time and how salim might handle it. i really hope u conntinue.
patrick-edward gaydon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i like this review i think its very deatiled and is interesting to read

add some more reviews

and you will be a star
silvermoondemon16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
awesome, i liked both characters and i think you wrote them both well, Salim was such an interesting character but you could tell he loved his brother and was just jealous of his brother

Are you planning o writing more? i think you should, this was reallygood
Thenidiel chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Great story, and great characterisation - please write more Slumdog fics.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I had those same exact thoughts when I saw this like 2 hours ago
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
thanks so much for writing a story about salim. o loved the movie, but thought that he did not have enough time on screen. your fanfic is very much in character. i believe that while salim is not a good hearted person through and through he does love his brother and wants to protect him! well done :-)
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome! This is the first Slumdog fanfic I've read, and I picked a great one!

I hope more people write for it though...

Anyways, I kinda like Salim in a crazy way. I wish he hadn't died, cause maybe he would seen the light and tried to turn his life around. Maybe. Well, I try to see the good in people, or the possible good. ;)
redglasses004 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I enjoyed learning what Salim might possibly be thinking through that point. :) Liked by me. :)
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow. I'm very happy that you posted this fanfic; the way you portray Salim is exactly how I pictured him being. The relationship between Jamal and Salim is really complex and I kind of wish the movie had looked into Salim's side of it a little more, but I really love the way you portrayed it. Very nicely done! :D
theatre-geek17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
The story was really good. I was wondering what some other people's take on Salim was. I really enjoyed it.