Reviews for Redemption
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
If you still use can you please finish this one? It's such a great starting chapter. and I really loved the movie.
Timeless Miracle chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
: ) I watched it and i want to see where this is going.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just watched the Bagi movie, and the ending was blah, espcecially when she was flirty with Ryo in most of the movie. I think they should've been given the chance to mate, marry, whatever. Since Bagi is part human, that would be possible.

It does sound that Ryo has taken a bit of a liking to Bagi, given the way talks about her here. I really wish them happiness.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great story, im liking how it is going! a lot! I agree to only being able to find it on youtube... as that is how i actually got into this archive. im liking how you got the plot down, and even if it is only 1 chapter, it is still pretty good. i dont usually ask this, becuase i know how annoying it is when my reviewers do ask for it or mention it, but PLZ, update this more! i truely am liking this...

is it me, or was Bagi slightly flirty with Ryo in parts of the movie pieces throughout the clips? especailly the first one (maybe the second... i really cant think of it... past midnight and was fighting to stay awake, but ur story woke me up XD)...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
please, continue this story
im Richtofen kool 115 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
ollo, i just found the movie und it was great, its such a shame the creator died before the sequel was made :'( but i hope this story is a good continuation so ima keep readen :3
Kauris Azurai chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Please I beg of you, tell me you haven't abandoned this fic!

I love your detail so far and I reeeally want to read more.

Bagi was awesome, and I know that you aren't the original creator- so I can't expect perfection(Like the person who created Bagi). But I can, as a fan, appreciate well written fan-fiction.

Don't abandon this masterpiece.

It needs completion- like the ending of the original Bagi.

I'll wait as long as it takes- take your time.

“May the flames of criticism temper your steel, as you beat upon the anvil of imagination.”Kauris Azurai
Zinico chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Long live Bagi! I know you said your not in it for the glory, but. Glory it I shall. What Ryosuke does next has me interested. And it's beautifully written. I don't know how many times I had to stop reading a story with potential because of bad writing. It's too bad you haven't updated in a while...
Timon64 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story is awesome so far! )

This is probably the best Bagi fanfic so far on fanfiction!

...not that there's much competition! )

But that's why you've just gotta continue this story!

Not just for us, do it for Bagi!...Please!

And Thank you! )

This is too good of a story to not finish!
Solrac chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
The story is good and all, but hove many times is there going to be a different date updated date until a new chapter gets published?
StormingBlackPanther chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
you are a Bagi gemious. finish it!
Twilix01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I like how you did this, I myself am trying to make a sequal with my own spin to "bagi the monster of mighty nature", although quite sadly, I have received no feedback whatsoever... I hope you have much better luck than I do _
Robert Donahue chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hey I just watched the movie on youtube yesterday and decided to see if there was any fanfic for bagi and well yeah I found your story and I must say I like this alot. Your story make alot of sense and follows the movie quite accurately. I hope that you will update soon.
snuggle boo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Man, I love this story I really hope you finish this story I am just anxious to finish and see them...in TRUE LOVE! : D
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow, this was great! I'm a new fan of the movie - I've watched it yesterday and loved it - the best thing I've seen in weeks. Although I liked the end of the anime, I've always wished Ryu and Bagi had a chance to say goodbye to each other, so this fic hits exactly the right spot :). I hope you'll continue this beautiful story.