Reviews for My ending to the Marriage Stone
Kayla Summers chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
You've captured her voice and plot perfectly! Keep updating!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Statistics, numbers, illogical teenager.
FuriscatheBarbarian chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I love this version! Please carry it on! 3 3 3 One of the best I've read so far!
FuriscatheBarbarian chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I wouldn't mind being an editor if you're still updating this. I'll do this chapter (which is fantastic by the way, just a couple of mistakes) and if and when you reply back to me to agree I'll send it to you! Please reply soon, I think I first read this ages ago when you were a couple of chapters in.

I shall await your reply and read on further!
Alba chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Don't you continue this story?
noelnoel2 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Wow. Just Wow.

Does the muggle world get a new beginning? Or will Voldemort suceed in killing the survivors off?

I remember the beginning of this story and just shrugged it off guessing that Harry would save the day. I'm glad he didn't as it makes for a whole world of possibilities for this new story!

Thank you!
LittleChibib87 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Definitively would love an update. It was sad that never continued the Marriage Stone, but looking forward to the next chapter. (You have the narrative, and your voice down beautiful. Also, Harry & Severus characters I spot on for this fic.)
tocchan.hime chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hy, I'm Toshiya from Hungary, and I hope, you're usually take ur reviews. So, I often go and check the Hungarian translate, but... but the story was continued. I didn't know why. So, I take my ass, and look at the original story. But my hapiness is so early, cuz Josephine don't written end this novel. I don't want to be garbage, but I please you, that you finish this story. I love it.

OK, ur 'write mode' (be the real, normal word to this thing?) not compatible with the oroginal, but I think, your only mistake is that the chapters are too short and fast. Severus don't kisses Harry very often, Severus very afraid that he takes a mistake in this... relationship? So, I hope you don't take umbrage this.

I wrote to you on behalf of the Criticism Club, to demanding that several Hungarian and international reviews can be taken.

Toshiya
madxhatter chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Please update! This is a really well written piece, and so far a good continuation of the marriage stone :)
ZippyStar chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love your continuation of the marriage stone. Please please please say you're going to finish this...pretty please with a cherry on top and chocolate sprinkles. :D
FairAris chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I really like your continuation of the story. It is a shame that you seem to have abandoned it.
Sora Ryu chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
ah I see this wasn't updated from over a year ago. I guess it is an unfinished ending to an unfinished story...you should keep going; it was going well so far. I think what was daunting for Darcy and what may be daunting for or any author that takes up the story is the scope and the scale of the damage Voldermort has done to the world - and he's not even finished. I think this magnitude it hard to handle efficiently. However, that's no excuse. I think a good writer can take this challenge on
Sora Ryu chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
ah I like it very much. you're replicating Darcy's style pretty well and I find myself enjoying your ending (it's helping me get over The Marriage Stone being an eternal work in progress lol). I liked their date. Do keep updating. I wonder what you have planned.
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
first, I’d like to say thank you for continuing this fic! I absolutely loved the marriage stone, and I can’t believe it took me so long to go out and look for continuations. It seemed like such a waste that such a brilliant piece of writing should be abandoned.

I’ve looked at the first chapter of one other continuation of the marriage stone, and I have to say that I think I like your writing style better, though I think the plot seemed a bit rushed. I also liked your version of harry’s …out of body experience, I guess I could call it. I also liked that harry wasn’t immediately able to find his way back to his body, and that you explained exactally how the heart stone helped guide him back. however, there were a couple of things I didn’t really care for. first, I know that they felt their relationship shouldn’t be put on hold any longer, but I just can’t imagine them actually attempting a date so soon after harry waking. And though it was explained, I just can’t imagine harry putting his love life before everything else. I also didn’t know how to feel about almost all of the muggles of the world being dead. I mean, I know it makes sense that that would happen, but I still felt weird about it. however, these were all explained and/or consistent with the story, so it’s really just my own opinion, nothing you did wrong. what I don’t understand was sirius’ reaction to harry and snape making out. I mean, I understand not wanting to witness it, but wasn’t he just discussing how much he regretted not allowing or encouraging their relationship in chapter 77?

Anyway, dispite all this, I really appreciate that you had attempted to take on the task of finishing the fic (though it looks like you’ve stopped as well?).
Enaid Mora chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I am in love with The Marriage Stone and was in despair to find it unfinished. I love what you are doing and the ending you are creating. I would love to see it continued. :) This story deserves an ending whether written by Josephine Darcy or not. I believe you are doing the original jutice. :) Great job and please update.