Reviews for Embracing the Kitsune
I really enjoyed reading this story. It had an awesome begining and ending, that this story was worth my time reading.
DanDrake chapter 15 . 3/30
pretty good story so far, though i am not really a fan of naru/kyuu/kago thing but other then that it's a decent story.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/17/2014
Shikon no Tama, powerful gem turned peanut gallery. I LOVE IT! XD that cracked me up!
Amber chapter 35 . 3/17/2014
This fanfic is great an i can't wait for the epilogue! Keep up the good work... But personally I might have a bit of trouble if I have to wait another year, so, update soon!
Infinities Lover chapter 35 . 12/18/2013
Da'aaaw! I LOVE THIS! You seriously need to update! PLEASE!
Mirrorsdeath17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Love your story can't wait for an update
kid love chapter 35 . 6/3/2013
well that ceertinatley has been interesting! i really want to be a have demon *hint* oh a fox would be cool or even a cat! but alas that is not to be for those do not excist *sigh* but yeah this is a great story! an i loved it i mean i have read many storys and only one or two could even begin to hold a candle to this one! it is so heart felt and if you dont mind i might use someideas from this as ideas in my own storys! if yo udonr mind of course! but i thank you for writing this! and please do not give u you have a gift in the art of words and plot and storys as a whole so please never doubt yourself! now s for my sign off : come on give alittle ...kid love!
Sweetly Staring chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
This was an amazing story. You should get way more reviews!
Inu Demoness of Darkness chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
So, yea this was amazing. I love that Naruto and Kyuubi would always end up working together and trying to get on each other's nerves. It's so funny! I can't wait to see the ending so you should update soon!
Xireana Prime chapter 35 . 2/9/2013
Kagome love Hiei chapter 35 . 10/27/2012
I enjoy this story :)
Diane chapter 35 . 8/14/2012
Is the epilogue ever going to be posted? It's been almost a year & a half now with no update.
guest chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
OMG this story all 35 chapters of it kept me on my toes and i almost cried. i liked this story so much i read all 35 chapters in likean hour and a half.
VixenKitsune147 chapter 35 . 4/20/2012
I love, I repeat I truly love this story. Your words and great detail shook me to the very core and depths of my soul and once I started reading I simply couldn't stop. You're story was and is very beautiful and you made me feel every emotion; love, devotion, saddness, anger, fear and joy as well. I'm talking whole 9. Your story had all of the elements mystery, intrigue, adventure and lots of action; And your lemon was very tasteful and at the same time steamy and hot, excellent lemon. You inspire me and I hope that their would be a sequel to your wonderful story. Keep on writting and please update soon. You have a loyal reader and a fan on for life.
TsukiRiver chapter 35 . 11/27/2011