Reviews for A Question at Midday
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Damn Elizabeth, stop intruding! Ahaha, brilliant as always!
Arlovebird chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great writing! I love that you mad Ciel older (I always thought he was too young, especially when the story ended and he aged up to 13 :) Both Ciel and Sebastian's characters are wonderfully described and written. Out of all the Sebastian and Ciel stories I've read you're the closest to the personalities of the actual characters :) Great work and thanks so much for taking your time to write this story! / 3
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Perfect would probably be the better word XD

Marriages do tend to change this, for better or worse.

Great job. Love how the titles are organized. Keep it up
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
D I can't stop myself from grinning like a idiot D Your Kuroshitsuji fanfictions are so well written o The tone, pacing and intensity is exactly what i hope/look for in great Sebastian/Ciel fanfictions D The scenes where u have Sebastian leaning really close to Ciel, the heated glances, the glowing eyes 33 and the atmosphere almost mirrors that of the original kuroshitsuji manga o Its so amazing! I LOVE this series D

I need to find out what happens at the ending of this series. :3 On to the next sequel
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ciel is Sebatian's nt Elizabeth's

after all Eizabeth is his cousin

whch by the way STILL

FREAKS ME OUT!
You-Know-Who's Nagini chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yes, that Elizabeth will never have Ciel! Muahahaha! It was very good!
Kyuubiluver chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
awsome
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
3 down. I love your portrayals of the characters. spot on :)
blackloverxsebby chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Its so kool! Its well written and i sumwhat belive it kould happen if they did have that sort of a relatioship (wish i so wish)Whens the next one coming?
herwig13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It's impossible to get tired of those little games these two play with each other -

And you *do* write those games very well! I wonder what's next, hm? *wink*

Ha, so Sebastian is little cold towards Ciel because of Elizabeth... in a way, it's almost like he's sulking XD

(not really, but you know what I mean - Sebastian could never actually be caught sulking... it's just unnatural XD)

Well, see you at... 'An Interlude...'! -
Reficular chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Love it! Just like the other pieces.
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
can't wait for the next chapter! XD

I loved the line, "You ar mine, do not forget."

Oh yes Possessive sebastian FTW!
ifern chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It's always that good. You never disappoint me.

But it's also so frustating in a way, all this teasing, you want things to happen, you feel your heart racing in anticipation (because it's so well written) and...nothing.

Aah, you're cruel with us poor fangirls, _;

Continue your good work, I'm so happy there will be 6 parts in the end. *once more added to favorites*
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Whoa...this is wonderful. It gave me shivers and...and I don't know. My breathing is off and I'm having trouble finding words. This is just breath-taking and...delicious;I know that that is a wierd way to phrase that but it's realy the only way to phrase it that works. Keep up the wonderful work!