Reviews for My Treasure
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
LOL this is SOOOO like Tamaki. XD
Blaire Swan chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
wahh! i love your story! 3

it makes me wanna write my veryfirst fanfic! XD
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
aw i love it so cute!
jblockk chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love how Tamaki told everyone the baby was a girl before he even knew!
MayContainRandomness chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Great story It's really sweet. I'm also a Dark-Hooded Eriol the Magician fan, she's awesome :D

Your story is just as good I'm gonna look for more
Ike x Pit FAN chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
OMG! thats was so freaking adorable! I think you made me cry a little!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
it's a very sweet story...and we both share the same favorite author...she's so good right? hehehe...i especially love her on-going story baby...

great job on this story!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw... Thank you Mix-chan for the dedication. I read it in the middle of the night and I actually cried in the end. It was the beautiful. Not bad for your first try. *hugs* Congratulations on your first story!

*coughs* Now let's get down to business. Positive things: good flow for the rest of the story, nice word choice and good use of your imagination and facts. Very good actually for researching childbirth. The characters were in character. Good job in quoting the manga. Not many authors rely on canon but it worked really well here!

Constructive criticism: Watch out for your punctuations, spellings and grammar. Ex: (“Yes my love just rest” and "My water broke” !Be aware of when to use commas and periods.) You should also take some time to let the readers get to know your characters through visual imagery like what they look like, how they talk and what they think. I also felt that the characters were a little flat sometimes. Maybe we can work on that in the future? The pace of the story was too fast. There's nothing wrong with taking your time. _

All in all, I'd give this an 8/10! It's that good! Mix-chan, I'll also give you a bit of advice. "We can't please everybody" and "Use everything in the improvement of your art." The last quote is especially useful for days when you get criticism from anyone actually. Don't be afraid to admit that you also went wrong and that you can always try to get better. *hugs* I'm so very proud of you.
Swisz Phantom chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
FRIGGIN AWESOME STORY GREAT JOB ON THE ONE SHOT
Victoria Chrystallis chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i like your story! its really what i think would happen, hope you add a few more chapters, this is a fanfiction worth reading and you have great imagination...:-) Looking forward to more stories from you!
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that was really awesome. i loved it